Toribash
Update this is what I have got so far. Do you like it? Its the legs by the way. :P

Yeah it good. I like how the ends Match my joint colors. That will blend in nicely.
Cept Could you change to top of the legs. I just dont like that part. The design for the top of the legs look kinda lame..Keep the color thO.
Im guessing that the whole set will look awsome seeing at what youve done so far.
And about dentain,, what is he doing?
Yeah sure I will fix it now. Should have some more updates for you soon aswell.
Ok I've got the legs and thighs done. But the legs seem pretty simple do you want them left like this or changed in some way?

Those look EXTREMELY similar to the one in the pic... id be careful if i were you chuk.. someone might get you for "similar" textures.

I may try depending on the other requests im in..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
They are not EXTREMELY similiar, they follow the same rough style as that is what he requested.
yea but you used the same details.. The kid that made the real robot set is sellin it right now... Trust me.. you might get something for that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Its not really at all, just wait till I'm finished you'll see that it looks nothing like it.
YESH! Very nice.I must go NOW to sleep agin.
o man..i dont know....I dont have any time to get in to detail...Sry..Ill come with something later.U can wait or try to do something ur self...Good job So far! Peace.

EDit:6:20 A.M. GMT
Okay i honestly have no idea what to add to it.Thats why i hired you. I have no imagination.
When you say "legs" do you mean shins or thighs, or a combination of the two. And i wanna ask u about pay. What do you think u will earn at the end of this? I guess for now we can leave it as it is.
Unless uve already started something.
Last edited by Chuk; Apr 9, 2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Being clearer