ES Recruitment Drive
You were in our clan a few years back right? Glad to have you recommit yourself to this clan. As for your application, do you have a skype account, so we can better communicate with each other?
Balance is key.
Originally Posted by thedarklord1228 View Post
name: Parker
belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
history: I have been playing for about 3 years now, and i'm also a wrestler in real life so i guess that helps a little, but yeah.
prior clan's: FairyTale
games played:3697 with a win ratio of 49%
favourite mod/mod's: aikido/aikidobigdojo
reasons i would like to join [zero]: Well I was in the zero that died and generally I would love a commited warring clan and this is perfect!

I vaguely remember you. Back then I was 'ken07'.
Well, you've been accepted. So, welcome back.
App
In Game Name:RayWill135

Belt:Black Belt

History:I Started Playing Toribash About 1 Year Ago, I Thought the game was amazing! From the begginning(White Belt)I played twinswords(alot).As I Moved On I Tried to do other type of mods like judo or aikido(wasnt that good :P),Then i found out about something called mushu.I Began Playing it so much that it is the only mod i play now.

Prior Clan: (Divine)

Games Played:1576

Favourite Mod: Mushu

Reason: I want to join [Zero] because my old clan (Divine) weren't as active as they used to be.

Oh One more thing,can i wait and see if im invited before i leave my clan?

~~Ray
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
Oh One more thing,can i wait and see if im invited before i leave my clan?

Read the opening post, please.
OK ill leave the clan first then :P
-----

History:I Started Playing Toribash About 1 Year Ago, I Thought the game was amazing! From the begginning(White Belt)I played twinswords(alot).As I Moved On I Tried to do other type of mods like judo or aikido(wasnt that good :P),Then i found out about something called mushu.I Began Playing it so much that it is the only mod i play now.

Reason: I want to join [Zero] because my old clan (Divine) weren't as active as they used to be.

~~Ray
Last edited by RayWill135; Jan 26, 2015 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In Game Name:CoolkidALT

Belt:Green

History:well my name is kevin started playing around 2 years ago. Currently in the 10th grade. I have loved toribash ever since my buddy told me about it in 2010. I found the two mods Im skilled at in 2014. I currently work at no were. I can be very mature and I can be childish also. I have a tiny problem with anger issues but that shouldn't get in the way. I am moderate at art.(Cant do any right now because my PC broke and MacBook Pro wont run photo shop or gimp/paint.net)
Bans/Infractions: 1 ban on my old main as said below/0 infractions
Past Clan(s): None

Games Played:180(my old main coolkid339 had like 1k+)

Fav Mods: Mushu/ABD
why I want to join : this seems like a very organized clan and has very nice members that I would look forward to playing/warring with c:
[Zero] Seems very organized :o
OK ill leave the clan first then :P
-----

~~Ray

Activity In Forums:None
Activity In Game:Mushu
Time Zone:I don't know
Languages Spoken:English(obviously)
Are You A Artist:Nope
Are You A Coder:Nope
Clans Before: (The Happy Face :/)Divine
Why You Left/Got Kicked The Clan:My old Clan Was Never Active
Reason To Join This Clan:My Old Clan Was Not As Active
Are You Willing To Post On This Thread Once a Week:I'll Try My Best To

~~Ray

Activity In Forums:None
Activity In Game:Mushu
Time Zone:I don't know
Languages Spoken:English(obviously)
Are You A Artist:Nope
Are You A Coder:Nope
Clans Before: (The Happy Face :/)Divine
Why You Left/Got Kicked The Clan:My old Clan Was Never Active
Reason To Join This Clan:My Old Clan Was Not As Active
Are You Willing To Post On This Thread Once a Week:I'll Try My Best To

~~Ray

Who does this, Here you go gentleman and others in [Zero]
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Originally Posted by lol12w View Post
Who does this, Here you go gentleman and others in [Zero]

Right, so I'm assuming he posted this on your thread(s) and then deleted the post to cover his tracks. That's a big no no: making a mistake and then not even claiming the responsibility.

Originally Posted by coolkidALT View Post

History:well my name is kevin started playing around 2 years ago. Currently in the 10th grade. I have loved toribash ever since my buddy told me about it in 2010. I found the two mods Im skilled at in 2014. I currently work at no were. I can be very mature and I can be childish also. I have a tiny problem with anger issues but that shouldn't get in the way. I am moderate at art.(Cant do any right now because my PC broke and MacBook Pro wont run photo shop or gimp/paint.net)

why I want to join : this seems like a very organized clan and has very nice members that I would look forward to playing/warring with c:

Give us a few days to discuss your application
Originally Posted by coolkidALT View Post

I'm cool with your application, but I don't know if Gentleman would feel the same way.
Balance is key.