Ranking
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
happy new year bois

and happy 4 year anniversary to Tribe the clan that definitely didn't die for 2 years nosiree

Happy 4 year anniversary guys =)

I hope everyone is doing well and what you guys up to?
smh i feel ashamed
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I wonder if I can find that replay where Diamond and Fire fought and both of them got bifurcated and decapped, if I can find that it will so go into one of those. I could also put one of my cooler replays and it would probably go in :^).

Also can we forbid Erth from playing anything other than tk and it's variants so we don't get embarrassed like that again?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
smh i feel ashamed

hahahah
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
I wonder if I can find that replay where Diamond and Fire fought and both of them got bifurcated and decapped, if I can find that it will so go into one of those. I could also put one of my cooler replays and it would probably go in :^).

I think it's not hard to enter in those kind of videos, concon put many replays there (I appeard 4 times)
too bad i stopped saving cool replays,

also fuck you holo, noone likes you or your welcoming
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
too bad i stopped saving cool replays,

Snake, check these two reps https://youtu.be/KKahNSrm67Y?t=1m31s i think u'd like them! (cuz [TA] & etc)
these were really fucking cool, the one hand throw and the hip throw

err do you still have a replay for the second one? i didn't get why you was forced to raise both arms, camera angle was pretty weird

also, that @holo fagget is really good in throws aswell, and i should probably admit that he is even better than me, so you'll get good fun fighting him
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15