ES Recruitment Drive
One of the biggest reasons that modes like TwinSwords and Jousting are still up is for something the new guys can have fun playing, without having to confront the steep learning curve that goes with some of the more advanced modes. We lose enough new players as it is to "how difficult this game can be". As DeeJayy said, they can move onto the other modes later on, once they have a better understanding of how to play.
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
Yes I Agree Also I have A friend Who Started Playing Twinsword Then Got Black And Basicly Didnt Have any Idea How To Play More Used Mods Judo/Wushu ect. I Believe Tori Should Remove These Mods From The Less Skilled Players So they Can Be alot More Intune and skilled at The More Professional Mod's. Also I Insist Blackbelt Gets a second Judo Server One Just isnt Enough.

tori isnt an actual person....
im dead
He means the game should remove em.So instead of The game should blah blah blah he wrote Tori(tori is short toribash)should blah blah
its like how you learn that an atom is this ball of Protons and nuetrons with these nice little electron shells, and then you learn there are subshells, and then you learn that they go figure 8 loops, and then you learn they are actually clouds.

You start with something simple, which is more likely to interest you, and keep you playing. If we started doing wushu from the beginning, noobs wouldn't play it... its too hard.
- its been a while
Wushu's the easiest out of wushu, judo, and aikido in my opinion but noobs could be detered by the lack of blood and carnage which twinswords is the epitany of.
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?
twinsword is easier than the others.(which is good) theget rid of it it would be too hard to get tc even for something cheap(then noobs will miss out on the items)
IVE GOT DA POWAA
Yeah We(noobs) Need Better/More Tutorials.
And is There anyway to get a teacher of some sort?
Im new and i see all these experienced guys doing these cool moves. I really want to learn something..
But i LOVE the game...
Originally Posted by BangBoogie View Post
Yeah We(noobs) Need Better/More Tutorials.
And is There anyway to get a teacher of some sort?
Im new and i see all these experienced guys doing these cool moves. I really want to learn something..
But i LOVE the game...

The best teachers are practice and experience.

You even said yourself, "experienced guys". They are experienced because they've played the game for a while. Most, if not all the pro guys up there played without teachers.

Toribash is a really tough game to teach. You won't become awesome overnight.

Just like how you won't star in NBA after 1 week of starting basketball.