Ranking
Original Post
Buying Market
I know, that Idea maybe stupid but just tell me what you thing...

It's Simple:

If I need an item, I put on torimarket how much I'm able to pay for it, and If someone want to sell me that item just click on Sell option...

Is like the reverse of our torimarket, with both we can get alot of quick deals... idk...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
From the say you say it, it's the exact same thing as the market, you type in an item and your price and see if anyone has it up there
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
He's talking about the reverse of what we currently have. Would be cool to have it so it automatically buys things if they're added to the market at or below your buy price.
I suggested something similar and not a lot of people supported it.

Suggestions are not evaluated by how many "supports" it has. If it was, I'd just attach a poll to every thread and close it.
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 17, 2014 at 05:55 PM.
blue
pink
would make the forum kinda useless but its still an valid idea.
only downside to this people will troll and you get 10+ pages on every high value item with an 1 tc offer.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.