View Poll Results: Toribash
2 Votes / 22.22%
but gay
7 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Explanation for the untutored
It is with a fair amount of heavy-heartedness that I come forth to express a locution towards the few militants that have paraded their presence among the eternally barren lands of this board, the semen cave, the ejaculatory repository, the cesspool of cum that has served as my little dialogue box towards the nether -or the aether sometimes- since 2017.

I do not wish to harm or end your fun, for the world revolves around love and loving feelings should be explored deeply and shared. However, I do fear that the expansion of discovery should not go further than the first page. It is costly to run a server, and it would quickly become unreasonable to keep open a board that has far more traffic than the rest of the forum itself, done solely by four mentally unstable people who are holding an impressively small amount of discourse.

I have freed the past from being tarnished, and I invite you to roam and have free-flowing mentally stimulating discussions on the remaining open threads, please note that I ask this out of respect and from a place of love. I do not want this board to be closed because it's been pillaged multiple times a day, I have kept it as a schizophrenic little gem, a treat for the internet, an art of esoteric uncertainty, like YouTubers MrKatya, TheNewStoryteller, madcatlady, internet art for the sake of it. A mouchette.org spanning years and years in its exclusivity, not intending to be anything else but a decanter for abstract, pulp-like shapeless thoughts.

I will point out a few rules for engaging in this methodical meditation that I have throughout over half a dozen years developed, I hope you heed my word:

When posting, it is a matter of thought, it can imbue as much as what is happening in your surroundings as within you.
Poetry is welcome and encouraged, I had written pieces that have been lost to the desorganization chaos has brought, line per line on thread per thread. Beautiful cum-drenched rhetoric which will be forgotten, thrown into the abyss of the vast internet
Please don't be repetitive, no meaninglessness is looked up to
Try to freeform your innermost ruminations and plasm them upon the canvas of the post

Thank you for reading, I am most apologetic for raining on your parade, but it is for the good of the longevity and non-threatening nature of the board, it must stay neutral and not a burden, for at the slightest sign of adversity, it could be expunged and it would hurt me deeply.

Last edited by Alejandro; Apr 18, 2023 at 11:25 AM.
i will post more aswell
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]