Toribash
Original Post
{GATA} February's Drawing Competition: Flowers!

Get ready for another drawing competition, brought to you by GATA.
This time around we're going to focus on a single object of nature: Flowers.

Details.
We want you to create either a Flower Surrounded by Paradise, or Destruction. Of course, it's up to you to decide what that is.

Rules.
  • Your work must be completely original, reference images are allowed. But please post it along with your submission.
  • Your work must be hand-drawn, although you may use your image editing program of choice to create it. Meaning that you are allowed to use the pentool, a tablet, or scan and edit your image for subbmission.
  • Your Submission must be made for this event.
  • Minimum Size: 320x240x. No limit for maximum size.
  • Ends on February 14.

Prizes.
  1. First Place 30k
  2. Second Place 20k
  3. Third Place 10k

• Additionally, any GATA Member competeing can win LukePoints in this event!

Good Luck!
Last edited by JinxZ; Feb 2, 2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Hyperlink.
Your work must be hand-drawn, however you may use your image editing program of choice to create it.

I don't get that. Do we or don't we have to create it in real life?
T1cux: clan have eggs.
You need to make it by hand, so if you have a tablet, or use the pen-tool its okay to create something using those tool. Additionally, If you want to hand-draw something, then scan it and add color/edit your image in photoshop/Gimp/Paint.Net it's allowed.

(>^_^)>
Just one flower or is more than one allowed? and only one submission? or one for destruction and one for paradise?
Last edited by Vex_old; Feb 2, 2010 at 04:20 AM.
If I'm not mistaken, only one flower is preffered.

You may choose how many entries you want to do, and whether they are on the paradise or destruction side. All up to you.

When we say hand-drawn, we mean don't go and edit a googled (or otherwise) photo of a flower. We want you to show us your art skills with the tools at your disposal.
A quick and crappy webcam pic of what I'm doing, will upload the HQ when I get my scanner to work.

EDIT : Just noticed that it looks like my avatar D: lol...
Last edited by dbuhos; Feb 2, 2010 at 09:04 AM.
Centuries Of Damn
well i love me some art so i might do one and ifany of you are in the art promo team i wanna join badly, can you please give me a link to where to sign up or something

Thanks
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Torzilla View Post
Just one flower or is more than one allowed? and only one submission? or one for destruction and one for paradise?

As PlayaJ said, focusing on one flower is preferred. But, if you feel the need to make one than one flower on your submission then by all means do so. Additionally you can put in as many submissions as you'd like for either topic. So if you want to take a shot for both, go ahead.

Also, RICKMO118, please don't go offtopic here. But the PT is gone.

(>^_^)>