Username: Diggerfinn
---
Belt: Brown belt
---
Hours/day: 2 to 4 it depends
---
Favorite mods: ABD, Judo, Judofrac, Minikido and spinbag
---
Why i want to join: I've seen a lot of great players on FC and everyone is really nice! And i want to help the clan in futute wars and such.
---
About me: I'm a dutch gamer that loves to play games such as toribash GMOD NFS and more. I also spend most of my free time gaming.
---
---
Well Azzerffir it wasnt a free form app but this app wasnt that bad. I could say maybe Cuz I know diggerfinn's skills i would love to test him. its a maybe from me
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
No to AngleEater, applying to VoC, gets rejected copies application and posts it here.
No effort put into the app, you didn't even take your time to change VoC into FC.
dreamy suicide act
Hello my name is matt im blue belt and ... i wanna join your clan... because....i don't know...i need a clan...and it should be a good one!
I ussualy play with pro players and beat them (sometimes) or always , that's why my win lose ratio is 50 % , anyway my favorite mod is judo and akido and greykido, and spinbag(lol) And my global rank ....you don't wanna know is like between 20000 or somethink. ) i got a new acount , wish that explains more!

I got one replay , not my best one , i have like from 4 weeks ago(or 4 days) whatever. Thx and if you accept me you guys rock
And for contacts i am gonna post it if i join (pls let me join)
Attached Files
Omg!!.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
Hi my name is Anonhax, You really don't need to know my real name since it won't give me more chance of getting in the clan. The reason why I would want to join this clan is to help it grow bigger, get well-known. I can help the clan by making replays and editing your replays with permission. I have alot of experiences in toribash. This is the only form of application I can send you. And my previous clan died after I told them I was gonna be in-active of school so I came here to join this one to continue my journey of helping other clans. Thanks for reading and I hope I may still help you even though I'm not joined.
Attached Files
#Anon - Creati0n Edit.rpl (113.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by AnonHax; Jun 29, 2014 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Added Replay
Just Monika.