Toribash
Name: Stephaan IRL: Stephan
GMT: +1:00
*3 replays
Your general mods: Mushu, aikido and spar/parkour mods
Something really interesting about yourself: I dive with equipment(mostly in the red sea)

http://speedy.sh/VuQkW/whoaat.rpl
http://speedy.sh/dQytw/breakdance-batch.rpl
http://speedy.sh/QjsWp/quicksavespar8.rpl <-- (he just went into spec, end is messy)
Last edited by Stephaan; Aug 26, 2015 at 01:52 PM. Reason: this was a mess
Accepted sorry been busy.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
hope you accept me :D
What you need to send us: i can make you logos etc...
Name: fadi
GMT:+1:00
Belt: brown
Your general mods: judo,aikido
Something really interesting about yourself: graphic designer
replays (sorry i have only one )
Attached Files
goop.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by fadibob; Jul 10, 2015 at 12:56 PM.
Originally Posted by fadibob View Post
What you need to send us: i can make you logos etc...
Name: fadi
GMT:+1:00
Belt: brown
Your general mods: judo,aikido
Something really interesting about yourself: graphic designer
replays (sorry i have only one )

You already joined a clan
Rejected
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Hi,FightClub
This is my application to Join this clan. Relax and read.
Hi,I'm Acido I live in England(london).I'm 18.Joined Toribash from 1 year and left it.
Now I'm gaining my skill back. I was lonely Fighting Alone without clan for long time
When I was in tourney .. Fazpark Told me to PM ZenBoy to apply and Join FC as I'm
Good enough to join such good clan..SO,I will Say now about my skill and mods and Myself!
My skill is good and it's raising by time, I'm Now a black belt but i have another account but forgot it's nickname and Password on my other house and Pc I was so busy. My Hobbies are listening to music, Singing and Gaming. I'm Sparer.I'd Like to spar with any member if any one want to.My activity on Forum:6/10 ( I don't like posting much) Activity ingame 8/10.My favourite mods are erthtkv2, Taekkyon : Perfect fighter. Wushu:Still learning.
Mushu:CoolFighter, Greykido: Good,Good Fighter.My Rank: Changes.. 4k some times it raises to 19k ,15k and sometimes 5 or 7k .
Replays Coming soon i have problems on my PC's Browsers I'm trying to fix this I'm now on another Pc i will send them when I do.
Thanks For Reading.
Last edited by AcidoTB; Jul 11, 2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: More Important Info
Originally Posted by AcidoTB View Post
Hi,FightClub
This is my application to Join this clan. Relax and read.
Hi,I'm Acido I live in England(london).I'm 18.Joined Toribash from 1 year and left it.
Now I'm gaining my skill back. I was lonely Fighting Alone without clan for long time
When I was in tourney .. Fazpark Told me to PM ZenBoy to apply and Join FC as I'm
Good enough to join such good clan..SO,I will Say now about my skill and mods and Myself!
My skill is good and it's raising by time, I'm Now a black belt but i have another account but forgot it's nickname and Password on my other house and Pc I was so busy. My Hobbies are listening to music, Singing and Gaming. I'm Sparer.I'd Like to spar with any member if any one want to.My activity on Forum:6/10 ( I don't like posting much) Activity ingame 8/10.My favourite mods are erthtkv2, Taekkyon : Perfect fighter. Wushu:Still learning.
Mushu:CoolFighter, Greykido: Good,Good Fighter.My Rank: Changes.. 4k some times it raises to 19k ,15k and sometimes 5 or 7k .
Replays Coming soon i have problems on my PC's Browsers I'm trying to fix this I'm now on another Pc i will send them when I do.
Thanks For Reading.

accepted, welcome
Last edited by Stephaan; Jul 12, 2015 at 04:10 PM.
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Apply
What you need to send us: Someone in one of the lower levels so you have a different belt variety
Name:WyngzAha
GMT: US Atlantic
Rank: I have lots of different alts with lots of different ranks. The one on mine is 904328
2 replays(in attachment): ( Dont know how to upload..)
Belt: Blue
Your general mods: ABD, Aikido, Lenshu
Something really interesting about yourself: I'm someone who multitasks a lot and tries to give people they're best. I was also born with a brithmark on the top of my head in the shape of an heart
Originally Posted by WyngzAha View Post
What you need to send us: Someone in one of the lower levels so you have a different belt variety
Name:WyngzAha
GMT: US Atlantic
Rank: I have lots of different alts with lots of different ranks. The one on mine is 904328
2 replays(in attachment): ( Dont know how to upload..)
Belt: Blue
Your general mods: ABD, Aikido, Lenshu
Something really interesting about yourself: I'm someone who multitasks a lot and tries to give people they're best. I was also born with a brithmark on the top of my head in the shape of an heart

Tested ingame and accepted
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
App :P
My name is Tye, i am 16 and i live in Australia :P
I am a seventh Dan black belt and i specialize in: Mushu, Wushu and ninjutsu, and i feel i am getting better with aikido.
My Previous clan was KnC (kill 'n' chill) than once the clan died out i became inactive for a week and got kicked :P
a fact about me, I do have a life, and by life i mean other video games and projects to work on, online. i will almost be in touch 24/7 online.
I am learning programming and stuff, so i guess in the future i might be able to mod or something idfk. that has nothing to do with this shit but idk what to say...
My rank is apparently: 406
Idk the rest ...

P.S im not really enthusiastic
p.s.s I Posted some replays that are either old , or half decent
Attached Files
RazerPRObodybackkick.rpl (91.6 KB, 5 views)
RazerPRODecapABD.rpl (80.2 KB, 5 views)
RazerPROninjutsu.rpl (74.3 KB, 4 views)
RazerPROFknheadbutt.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
RazerPROHeadPunch.rpl (49.6 KB, 4 views)