ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ranking

As times change, so does ranking!
universal mod rankings are back!

All Green Belt+ players can participate and fight people to gain rank by playing ranked games in public lobbies + special ranked rooms.
You will be unranked for your first 5 games and placed in a rank according to your Elo based on how you played while unranked.
Ranking resets once a month with mod rankings never resetting and staying permanently. Make sure you never give up!

After playing your qualification matches, you will receive a rank tier depending on your Elo:

Elo Hell (0 - 1580)
Bronze (1580 - 1600)
Silver (1600 - 1620)
Gold (1620 - 1640)
Platinum (1640 - 1660)
Diamond (1660+)

#1 Ranked Player
250,000TC
25ST
Comic Effects
Full 512x512 Body Textures

#2 Ranked Player
150,000TC
20ST
Comic Effects
Full 256x256 Joint Textures

#3 Ranked Player
100,000TC
15ST
Comic Effects
512x512 Ground Texture

4th Ranked Player: 93000 TC, 14 ST
5th Ranked Player: 86000 TC, 13 ST
6th Ranked Player: 80000 TC, 12 ST
7th Ranked Player:75000 TC, 12 ST
8th Ranked Player: 71000 TC, 11 ST
9th Ranked Player: 68000 TC, 11 ST
10th Ranked Player: 65000 TC, 10 ST
11th Ranked Player: 62000 TC, 10 ST
12th Ranked Player: 60000 TC, 9 ST
13th Ranked Player: 58000 TC, 9 ST
14th Ranked Player:56000 TC, 9 ST
15th Ranked Player: 55000 TC, 9 ST
16th Ranked Player: 54000 TC, 8 ST
17th Ranked Player: 53000 TC, 8 ST
18th Ranked Player: 52000 TC, 8 ST
19th Ranked Player: 51000 TC, 8 ST
20th Ranked Player: 50000 TC, 8 ST

Diamond Players
50,000TC
10ST
Comic Effects
Random Elite joints

Platinum Players
30,000TC
6ST
Comic Effects
Random Tier X Joints

Gold Players
5,000TC
3ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier VIII Joints

Silver Players
2,000TC
2ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier V Joints

Bronze Players
1,000TC
1ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier II Joints

Other Info

You can only receive prizes on one account.

Users caught rank farming or abusing the system will have their Elo reset back to default.
Severe cases of farming / exploiting will also result in a ban placed on every associated account.

Good luck and have fun playing!

note: similar to Battlepass, ranking will be constantly ongoing so there may be changes to minor things every now and then!
Last edited by ancient; Jul 28, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
thanks for the update to the game, I had a few suggestions that may be applicable to make the experience better (more competitive, skill influenced):

whatever will be the main mods decided for ranking, I think it would be beneficial to have 5 ranked servers that develop mod rank elo only in the respective mods. I think this will give a more accurate representation of the top players in each mod, without effecting their global rank by only playing 1 mod. as it stands, the mods from what I know are randomized in the ranked servers. so if I want to be rank 1 in a specific mod that I feel that I am good at or a top player in I don't get as much opportunity to show that.

a few mods should be removed and replaced:

lenshu arena (either replace it with lenshu3ng, or lenshu13) - I understand the concern is with running, but this is an aspect that shouldn't necessarily be removed. the top players in that mod can chase and still win the game, it's more difficult but it is literally a mechanic of the game mode. it's actually really limiting... if this is the course that competitive play is going we might as well develop a way to remove the grab glitch mechanic from all the aikido mods as well (but afaik this is impossible).

rk-mma (replace with the rk in a box mod) - although this is my favorite mod, it's a bit more floaty for most players to consider it competitive (*scrubs). so to make it more accessible to the full player base in ranking I would suggest to use the rk version with a dome. that way, if lenshu arena is replaced with lenshu13 the similarities wont be as close and players wont confuse it with being the same mod.

abd - replace with fearkido, I think most of the bet servers proved that fearkido is a better adjustment to that game mode. not worrying about wrist breaking on moves opens up more diverse gameplay for ranking.

boxshu - can we really not find a replacement for this mod? if any, lets replace that with judofrac since there are more striking mods than grappling anyway. boxshu being competitve was a meme created a long time ago by itemp and shmevin when it first came out because it was a fast way to duel other players because of the instagib while having some semblance of wushu.

mods to add:

kickbox - its a faster harder version of tk, this mod got lost some years ago in competitive but I think it's a better alternative to erth_tk without giving up the nature of that mod

judofrac - I think it should be added, period. judo was always a staple and judofrac is the most competitive version of that mod.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
thanks for the update to the game, I had a few suggestions that may be applicable to make the experience better (more competitive, skill influenced):

whatever will be the main mods decided for ranking, I think it would be beneficial to have 5 ranked servers that develop mod rank elo only in the respective mods. I think this will give a more accurate representation of the top players in each mod, without effecting their global rank by only playing 1 mod. as it stands, the mods from what I know are randomized in the ranked servers. so if I want to be rank 1 in a specific mod that I feel that I am good at or a top player in I don't get as much opportunity to show that.

a few mods should be removed and replaced:

lenshu arena (either replace it with lenshu3ng, or lenshu13) - I understand the concern is with running, but this is an aspect that shouldn't necessarily be removed. the top players in that mod can chase and still win the game, it's more difficult but it is literally a mechanic of the game mode. it's actually really limiting... if this is the course that competitive play is going we might as well develop a way to remove the grab glitch mechanic from all the aikido mods as well (but afaik this is impossible).

rk-mma (replace with the rk in a box mod) - although this is my favorite mod, it's a bit more floaty for most players to consider it competitive (*scrubs). so to make it more accessible to the full player base in ranking I would suggest to use the rk version with a dome. that way, if lenshu arena is replaced with lenshu13 the similarities wont be as close and players wont confuse it with being the same mod.

abd - replace with fearkido, I think most of the bet servers proved that fearkido is a better adjustment to that game mode. not worrying about wrist breaking on moves opens up more diverse gameplay for ranking.

boxshu - can we really not find a replacement for this mod? if any, lets replace that with judofrac since there are more striking mods than grappling anyway. boxshu being competitve was a meme created a long time ago by itemp and shmevin when it first came out because it was a fast way to duel other players because of the instagib while having some semblance of wushu.

mods to add:

kickbox - its a faster harder version of tk, this mod got lost some years ago in competitive but I think it's a better alternative to erth_tk without giving up the nature of that mod

judofrac - I think it should be added, period. judo was always a staple and judofrac is the most competitive version of that mod.

lenshu13 has the same problem as you had with rk-mma. I think the solution is a simple fearkido,lenshu3ng,tk,boxshu,(maybe) judofrac split. Also having lenshu and rk in the same split is redundant and most players prefer lenshu3ng as its more comp.
Completely agree with everything mwah suggested.

Always had fun with the dome rk. I would like to keep one type of rk in the rotation since its just a pretty fun mod overall. Lenshu should definitely stay in some variant.

Judofrac was always included since its fairly comp. and also adds a much needed grab mod to the rotation which isn't aikido.

At the very least, the lenshu arena needs to be removed or revamped for the ranked rotation.
thank you for all the comments everyone, i’ll look into changes to make.

about matchmaking, it’s not something we’re super sure on because in practice it’s shown to be pretty unused making it kind of a waste to be there
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by mwah View Post

I dont think that boxshu should be replaced, half of the competitive duelers play on that mod for a reason, its competitive like abd, lenshu, rkmma, etc, and the rounds are usually faster and more enjoyable to play/watch
I can confirm the rounds in boxshu with 2 great boxshu players are not faster, especially if both want to win THAT bad
lenshu arena dq timeout is broken, sometimes i dq instantly, its really annoying
Can you make rooms for different ELO ranges? It's unfair for a rank 10~ to play against a rank 500+

they will win a lot less ELO and lose a lot more
Jewel
thats the whole risk of grinding? If they are rank 500 and youre rank 10 you better stand on that.