ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Vertex View Post
all the soyboy's on twitter were rejoicing when twitter banned trump for spitting facts.Trump got robbed in the election. That's all I'm gonna say.

I'm assuming that's all you're gonna say because you don't have any evidence to back this up
Glimpsed
Staff would personally close a thread because one person tried to derail a thread like this so that they can avoid users from expressing themselves.
-----
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
I'm assuming that's all you're gonna say because you don't have any evidence to back this up

Gonna link a couple of vids:

sleepy joe should stay away from kids

tldr too many inconsistencies and suspicious shit were quickly put out as "conspiracy theories" as if democrats make up the whole Russian fiasco bullshit.
Last edited by Vertex; Jan 17, 2021 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
voting dead: been debunked, you can look all of it up, most of them are mismatched with other names and return ballots, people have been able to reach these supposedly 'dead' people and talk to them
4chan allegation: official claim is that the official was darkening the oval that was on the ballot so that it would be recognized by the system. I won't be able to convince you because you're deep down the alt-right pipeline, but okay.
Dem rep: got fired over the threats.

stop spreading lies that lead to shit like the capitol riots.

p.s.: people were arrested over the russia "hoax"
Last edited by duck; Jan 18, 2021 at 06:49 PM.
h
The blind trust in narratives by people who have all the reason in the world to lie to you is a state of mind I can't understand. Does it stem from something equivelant to "God is in his heaven," or is it a naive buy in into authorities knowing what's best?
The use or alt-right, a title suddenly made up and widespread for seemingly no reason, also confuses me. Politics is fucking dumb. The happenings with the capitol is basically just a fraternity prank, nothing has changed and none of these people have a plan.
Originally Posted by PencilPusher View Post
The blind trust in narratives by people who have all the reason in the world to lie to you is a state of mind I can't understand. Does it stem from something equivelant to "God is in his heaven," or is it a naive buy in into authorities knowing what's best?
The use or alt-right, a title suddenly made up and widespread for seemingly no reason, also confuses me. Politics is fucking dumb. The happenings with the capitol is basically just a fraternity prank, nothing has changed and none of these people have a plan.

About people buying into every narrative that has been told by authorities, I think there are many reasons for that. Things like most people walking around in a constant state of hypnosis, not being taught to think by themselves in school/ being brought up like that etc. For me the simple fact that a government conducted experiments such as MK-ultra destroys my trust for them (an experiment to see how you can brainwash people) like its too damn obvious
print("Hello, World!")