Toribash
Original Post
Toribash On Windows 7
Hi guys!

i installed Windows 7 Home Edition and toribash doesn't run perfectly (works slowly) and i wanna know why

i had windos XP and worked perfectly

XP: 61fps
W7 : 5-10 fps

help me please
Try taking off shaders, and making sure the Fps rate is 30 in the options menu.

See if it works better after that.
Well I used windows 7 and its al right. Maybe you should check the settings at your toribash.
darkshadow8
not dead
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Try taking off shaders, and making sure the Fps rate is 30 in the options menu.

See if it works better after that.

I do that and still slow and fps is 30
Which version of TB are you running? I'm using 3.86 on 7 Home Premium and it works perfectly fine with shaders.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Same here, maybe you should reinstall toribash or see if any other games are effected by the lag.
SemiSarim
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Which version of TB are you running? I'm using 3.86 on 7 Home Premium and it works perfectly fine with shaders.

me too

im gonna reinstall TB
I have Win 7 64bit and Toribash runs perfect. I'm guessing you may need to make sure your video driver is up to date and the right version for your platform.
When I had windows Vista and an 8600 Toribash ran 60 fps on max but the moment I upgraded to Windows 7 all settings were stuck on low and the fps level was around 5. Soon later I bought a better PC and am now able to play Crysis maxed out with windows 7 but toribash is still stuck on low and the fps is still 5... Please help me I love toribash but I dont know wtf to do