Ranking
Original Post
[3D] Ship

I need to work on my 3D stuff more... Suggestions on shape, color, names, etc. are welcome.

It's not done yet, so don't post anything about it looking too... boxy or jagged. I'll smooth it out once I'm satisfied with the entire design.
its nice...but looks alot like that star wars stormtrooper fly thingy keep up the work
Blargharghag
too long
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
If the greenish thing is the cockpit, you may have problems looking at what's infront of you.
Otherwise nice job so far.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Looks Cool..
But too Long..
what is it? Sky Motorbike? or a Jetplane?
And btw.. What application u use?
so this is not bad.. But cool! Goodluck with another!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
First I though of was speeder

but it doesn't look quite like that at all

If you are using maya (which I think you are) you can press "2" and see the smoothed edition, I'm quite sure you already knew this
Just printscreen that an post for us to see

I must say that I am very impressed by the design and execution of this so far. You can do much more with the rear end, it looks kind of dull at the moment.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jan 16, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
too long

Eh, yeah. It looks... too massive. I'll fix it.

Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
If the greenish thing is the cockpit, you may have problems looking at what's infront of you.
Otherwise nice job so far.

XD holy crap. I didn't even notice that! Thanks for pointing that out, wiirus. I'll be fixing that as soon as I can.

Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
Looks Cool..
But too Long..
what is it? Sky Motorbike? or a Jetplane?
And btw.. What application u use?
so this is not bad.. But cool! Goodluck with another!

It's an anti-gravity racing vehicle. It's sort of like those racers from Wipeout.
I use blender. And thanks ^^

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
First I though of was speeder

but it doesn't look quite like that at all

If you are using maya (which I think you are) you can press "2" and see the smoothed edition, I'm quite sure you already knew this
Just printscreen that an post for us to see

I must say that I am very impressed by the design and execution of this so far. You can do much more with the rear end, it looks kind of dull at the moment.

You can do that in Maya? Kewl. I need to try using it sometime. I made this with blender. Yeah, the back is really boring. I think I'll add some more thrusters and other things like that to it.

Thanks for all the comments ^^