Toribash
Original Post
Quote notification
what i mean is when sombodt quote you you get a notifaction on your private messege
or a new bbcode to give a notification on his private messeges
INB4 14 days ban
I think, what you're trying to say, is "Once you get a private message, a notification will pop-up, making you notice it easier" or something like that. I personally don't think this is needed. Just check your mail box. If It has a number next to it, then check it, it cannot be any harder then that.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
I think, what you're trying to say, is "Once you get a private message, a notification will pop-up, making you notice it easier" or something like that. I personally don't think this is needed. Just check your mail box. If It has a number next to it, then check it, it cannot be any harder then that.

There's already a feature like this. I have it activated but I forgot how I turned it on... Check somewhere inside the settings in the User CP.

User CP > Settings & Options Box (Left-hand side) > Edit Options > Messaging & Notification Box> Second to last box in Private Messaging: Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

As for the actual suggestion, it could be nice to have something like it. It's just like what youtube does once you get a reply. One thing though, is that it should probably be turned off by default if implemented.
Last edited by DaNooB23; Sep 20, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by angelic

nope i just mean when someone quote you like i did here
you get a noticfication like when you get a private messege
it showes what you wrote and what he wrote and a link to the thread or post
INB4 14 days ban
I think I get what he means.
Originally Posted by Sage
something

I just quote Sage's post saying something. Because I quote his post, sage will get a notification saying I quoted his post. Am I right?

But, why would you even need this? I don't think it'll be useful at all.
~
I like the idea of quote notifications.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by lolerz
But, why would you even need this? I don't think it'll be useful at all.

like if i quote you a question like above how you will know that i did its hard to see every post you posted
or its not just quote maybe a command to tell him to check the post like [spt]lolerz[/spt]
INB4 14 days ban
This idea will cause lots of mail being sent to you,
a LOT of people quote a LOT of others,
and your mail will be filled with quote notification spam.

Not supported..
mindless machine
okay then how about something to give a player a notification like;
[spt]lolerz[/spt]
something like that
INB4 14 days ban