Toribash
Original Post
My Aeon application :)
Hello lads, ladettes and anyone else reading this

My name is Morgan, i'm a 19 year old geezer from the wonderful land of the UK. This is my application for Aeon.

-Toribash related stuffs:
  • Belt: 7th Dan black belt
  • Fave mod: Taekkyon
  • Activity: I played religiously everyday for 4 years until I sorta lost love with the game summer 2017 time. Now i'm back and with a reignited passion for Texture making - With the odd few in game appearances (which I want to start doing a lot more of again)
  • I found the game through an old buddy of mine who thought it was funny to slap me about in mushu on the day I installed it. With a passion to destroy him the following month I invited him to a lobby in which he soon discovered I spent an unhealthy amount of time improving. This then lead to the start of what was a pretty fun time of my life as I wanted to climb the rank system sooo badly (I think I achieved around the top 100's - 70's of the old system at my peak).
  • Old clans: (AS) "All Stars" (MAU) "Martial art uncontested" (VoC) "Vocation"

- My life stuffs:
  • Hobbies of mine include the gym (mainly powerbuilding aka bodybuilding + powerlifting), the beautiful game that is rugby and possibly the only other being listening to music which brings me on nicely to...
  • Music taste: I love metal, mostly Nu/heavy/Metalcore and bands like "of mice and men" "as I lay dying" "Asking alexandria" " avenged sevenfold" and mannnnyyyy more.
  • Other games I enjoy playing are minecraft (the holy grail) and league of legend (the toxic sewers of some-what enjoyment)
  • My current job is as Quantity surveyor for a construction company that is the main civils go-to for one of the largest water companies in England
- Why Aeon? ... stuffs:
  • I remember this clan from the golden days of Toribash and have never had a bad encounter with any of it's members. Everyone genuinely seems not only nice but helpful in a lot of ways. For instance recently Cdean has been helping me a lot in terms of texture making and i'm really appreciative of his feedback. I think joining a clan will help re-ignite my love for this game as well as the fact it would be nice to meet some new people and make new friends at the same time One last big thank you for taking the time to read this
- Morgan, aka realVortex

- I don't know why I bother -
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
hi are you still interested

Hiya Chris, hope you're doing well.

And to answer your question I am indeed
okay fair enough

sorry for the long delay, i was in the hospital because of covid-19

i'm going to invite you, and you'll be a trial for ~2 weeks, after which if you/we dont have any problems you'll be full
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
okay fair enough

sorry for the long delay, i was in the hospital because of covid-19

i'm going to invite you, and you'll be a trial for ~2 weeks, after which if you/we dont have any problems you'll be full

I did hear, I'm glad to hear you're back though and thank you! I appreciate it