Toribash
Original Post
Party/Invite System
This was on the old Suggestions board, but yeah. Toribash should have a party system. Here are some aspects of the system so you don't have to read through a giant paragraph:

• Invite system - This should be a no-brainer if you want to get a group together. There should be a command like "/invite X", and X would get a prompt saying "/joinserver Q", or something along those lines. These commands should work across different servers as well.
  • Mass invites - Just a variation on the invite system, but now you can type "/invite X, Y, Z" and prompts to join would be sent to players X, Y and Z at the same time.
  • Private party chat - Once a player is invited into the party, they should get access to a private chat with just party members. This is similar to Xbox's party chat feature, except with text, not voice.
  • Differentiating between party members and randoms - Party members should have a different color name than other players in the lobby. This would just make it easier to know who's in your party and who's not.
  • Private party function - If you don't want any more people joining your party, you should be able to set the party to private so that nobody else can join.
  • Vote move system - If the party leader decides to select another server to join, the party should be able to hold a vote to decide if they want to move or not. This should only be applied in larger groups, like 4 or more people.

ADDED FEATURES
  • Party Limit - This is to assure that nobody can organize a betting server or a tourney without using global.
  • Block/Ignore Command - If a random player is constantly inviting you, you can add him to a block list, which will permanently disable any contact between the two players until the "blocker" unblocks the "blocked.
  • Clan Invite - If you want to invite everyone in your clan to a party, this saves time by having the command /invite clan, so /invite Hunters would invite all Hunters members currently online.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Aug 23, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
better friend list and commands
Well why not making the friend list as in your forum friends
i saw a suggsution before that makes invite And messeges ingame. this would be added and make that menu better
and why not make a list of commands and orgenize them this could be eaisly scripted but why not adding it to the versions
and make more commands
and A menu for friends,yours pms on forums invites for games.global from ingame big tourney annocement and listing all chats in all rooms
this would make game better
oh and some online replay saver to share replays online
Last edited by scorpionma; Dec 8, 2012 at 07:36 AM.
INB4 14 days ban
/invite command.
A simple command where you csn use /invite [name] [message]. That only shows for the recipent somehow. Instead of using globals.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Then people would just spam invites to everyone instead of using a global. It would cost more trouble than it's worth.
Not supported.
Back for good.
What Fivah said, Maybe a /invite command with a cooldown of like 10 minutes. Seems fair. But then again, everyone in the server can invite someone and those new people invite other and those other people invite others. Unless when you use /invite it'll cost like 250-500tc or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well can't it somehow be implemented where as it becomes unavailable to use within Betting servers and such along these lines?
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Invite.
An invite system would be awesome

Say you have made a server, and you want a friend to join - instead of finding them Ingame you could just do /invite player and they'd get a little grey text in their chat bar like:

SenseiKitten wants you to join their sever [join] [ignore]

I don't know I think it would make it easier to play with friends

And to avoid spam you can only send it once every minute for example
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by SenseiKitten View Post
An invite system would be awesome

Say you have made a server, and you want a friend to join - instead of finding them Ingame you could just do /invite player and they'd get a little grey text in their chat bar like:

SenseiKitten wants you to join their sever [join] [ignore]

I don't know I think it would make it easier to play with friends

And to avoid spam you can only send it once every minute for example

I...Love...This also people need to not use backrounds i cant read there posts
Last edited by Monkeyfrog; Mar 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
#Foxy
People will abuse it, they could flood their chat. A 200 TC add on or 10-min cool-down would be necessary.

Whether implemented or not,

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。