ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sell Items Back to the torishop
Have Items In Deactivated that You Dont Want? Well with this idea Sell the items away (No market at all just click a sell option, Sending the item back to the shops for a restocking.) And Get 75 Percent from the original Cost. (If You get the item from Market, Then the price is Reset to the normal price at tori shop.) So If Your Low on Tc, And Need some, Make sure to check your deactivated with this wonderful creation.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
Let me fix this, there would be a "sell" button and it sells for about 75% of the cheapest market price.
If there isn't any in market, it sells the same but it checks history of last cheapest price or something like that.

THen I would sell one of my orc torsos for 1000, then the next one for 999 , then the next one for 998 , and I would sell all my orc torsos for a high price and the system would not even notice.

The system should analyse a large trade history of the item, and give 50% of the average price which was indicated in those trades
"Weird T-posed ragdolls tear each other to pieces in moon gravity"... Tonakai
100% sellback isn't fair cause, for example Velvet Force.
You buy it for 40k in forum and then sell it back to shop for 80k, it would ruin everything.
Let's fix it again.
If the market price is bigger then the shop price, it gives you back 25% or something.
"Undo buy" button
When you buy a item
and then you see that the item isn't very good
or you don't want the item anymore

Example , I buy a orc force and 1 week later I want my TCs back. I click in the "undo" button in the item options (Like [edit] [desactivated] buttons) and then I recive my tcs back and make the item back to the torishop

This isn't allowed in market.
-----
Sorry about my grammar , I'm tired its 1:48 at my country. Hope you understand!
Last edited by Toriality; Feb 12, 2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
YOLO SWAG XD
Not a bad option, except for the fact that its just as easy to sell the item and if this feature wasn't allowed in the market or on the forums then it would become useless because items can be bought for less in those areas anyways.
Typical day with this suggestion
Hey, I'm going to buy this.
Hey, I'm going to test it.
Hey, I'm going to undo the buy.
Hey, I'm going to do the same thing with all the items. And I'm going to look cool.
FREE ITEMS FTW.

NOT SUPPORTED.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Maybe put a limit?
Of only when u can return it.
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
If people could simply reverse their purchases a massive chunk would be taken from the marketing community.

The in-game shop is there for the purpose of checking how items would look on your Tori.