Toribash
Original Post
Group chat/whisper
So, i think it would be pretty cool if there would be group chat aviable in-game.
Just like in skype.
It would actually be much easier to understand the chat. You can create your own groups and invite players etc.
For example. Russians, yeah, they can do it in main chat, but it would be better if they would group up and chat seperately.

Another thing is like chatting with players from other servers and keeping the group. For example, i'm in betting server and Tarlan is in his tourney server. And i'm just chatting with him like that.

Hope you understood what i want to say.
Group Whisper
Title says it all but anyway. You are able to whisper two people at the same time so that the three of you are talking in one whisper chat this is call group chat. Maybe a comand like ./groupwhisper(GW ForShort) (Hampa) (ishi).And to add more people it would be somthing like ./Add(Hampa)ToGroupWhisper(AHampaGW For Short).And the group can build up to 5 people I guess... anyway thanks for reading.
i am the best in toribash
i have been saying this ingame alot but didnt think it would be implemented but this is an awesome feature that might come if alot of ppl take notice to wat this means
for example you can talk with friends and cant be banned for saying something that ofends someone unless your friends are like that and ppl wont spam chat with convos that are to one or more ppl but not everyone thanks for suggesting this and i hope its in the next update to come

~supported by ImBoredProductionz©

side note if their were hooks for chat you could script this very easy

i have wanted to make a game in game using lua p2p questionaire but no hooks to make an edit to
Last edited by T1G3R5H0T; Aug 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM.
ImBoredProdutionz©
It would really help in clan wars or in the clan league. A great idea! Hope this works. I support this!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thanks for the support guys hopefully one of those hampa game designers or whatever you call it or hampa takes a look at this.
If you have a steam account that has purchased a game, you're able to create steam group chats.

Just wait for TB to hit steam and this should be possible.
Or just be able to make your own private chatchannels, limiting the groupwhispercommand to three people seems a bit pointless.
Then again, as Sil stated, we do have irc.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
If you have a steam account that has purchased a game, you're able to create steam group chats.

Just wait for TB to hit steam and this should be possible.

Oshi I totally forgot about steam group chats... in that case this idea isn't needed
Group chat
I was thinking of a group chat to be implemented into toribash, for example there could be a command like /groupchat, which creates a group chat, /group add (name) which adds a player to the chat. I could see this being used in clan wars to discuss tactics without letting everyone know about it and you will be able to tell more than one person at a time so it won't be the same as whispering. I think this could add to the stealthiness of the game and make the gaming experience a whole lot more intense and involved.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Oshi I totally forgot about steam group chats... in that case this idea isn't needed

You would be surprised at how many people haven't purchased anything on steam. A free group chat would make a lot more sense.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak