Toribash
Original Post
Textured Ghosts | Ghost Textures
Hello
my idea and get ghost texture could cost 1k-4K
I think it would be cool :3
Pumba la puma aki pumba la pumba aki o impacto e tão forte vfaiz teu cú decer e subir
Like alot of pepole pointed out I think that we have enough textures in this game already.

Making invisble ghost would also suck.

Template would be impossible.

Might be laggy (it's only 1 picture so I doubt about that)

I personally think it would just look horrible.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Like alot of pepole pointed out I think that we have enough textures in this game already.

Making invisble ghost would also suck.

Template would be impossible.

Might be laggy (it's only 1 picture so I doubt about that)

I personally think it would just look horrible.

The only way it'd work is if it copied the textures of your current tori, which would not only lag the game out to shit, but you can't /opt 0 ghosts unless you're spectating. They're important.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Actually this is pretty nice, but I suggest instead of a complete texture overhaul and a free will to texture your shadow,

yeah this will lag you and is annoying and shit

Why not just, simple art styles like this one

"grid

yes, only a grid, I would actually like to have a shadow that has a grid-like effect look

I suggest maybe an item that customizes shadows like Grid Shadow Texture or whatever, and players can just suggest and submit to the item forgers their ideas for new textures so that people cannot just willy-nilly upload headache-inducing textures to their ghost
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Actually this is pretty nice, but I suggest instead of a complete texture overhaul and a free will to texture your shadow,

yeah this will lag you and is annoying and shit

Why not just, simple art styles like this one

"grid

yes, only a grid, I would actually like to have a shadow that has a grid-like effect look

I suggest maybe an item that customizes shadows like Grid Shadow Texture or whatever, and players can just suggest and submit to the item forgers their ideas for new textures so that people cannot just willy-nilly upload headache-inducing textures to their ghost

Rhae, it just wouldn't work.
People will overdo things. Next thing people will want is MORE textures.
Joints are enough.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Good idea, but I think that only bumpmap should appear on the ghost so the colour does not change.
[~Supported]
The whole first page describes the problems that will come from the this.

In general, if the cost was for USD or higher than all ghost colors, this would be supported. Otherwise it's a way to exploit buying certain colors.

Not to mention very complex textures would obscure vision of the ghost, and cause lag. Loading time increase, etc etc.

Not Supported.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Not supported, and you can turn off ghosts with B
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.