Ranking
Original Post
Reset clan points
clan points for some clans have been building up for a long time so i think we should re start them so newer clans have a better chance at getting a better ranking
Trying
Go ahead and keep discussing this subject, build new ideas ect.

Doesn't matter that a new system is being made.
Even though there will be a new system I still think a clans of the month tab would be cool not like there are any down sides to it
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Resetting clan points? Getting to 5th to 1st place should be a challenge. If you reset the clan points its practically just handing it out. You should have to work for a high rank and not just wait for that time of month and then start warring like crazy. It will also feel a lot less accomplishing to have 1st if this was implemented since it wouldent be anywhere near as much of a challenge of getting to it right now would be. 4000 points to get to first is a lot but totally doable if you are determined and want it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
(There is data of the old matches up to 50, the new clan system will change the rankings according to performance so wait before wanting a reset yet)Overall tho, resetting the rankings often (like once a month) will undermine the importance of the ranks and discourage clans from starting to war mid month "Well the ranks are gonna reset anyways soon lets war later". Once a year is fine, but randomly resetting them for no reason really has no befenifts.
Im just saying that there could be 2 tabs or options one with all time highest clan points and one that shows the clans of the month that have wared the most the all time ammout would still be there its not like many clans are waring right now if there were a activity surge at the start of each month would that be so bad? It would encourage a more constant flow of activity and if we did all time+monthly it would still push more clans to be more active and not pull a let's war later because points are going to reset because the all time is still a goal to work towards and it would be more challenging because it would be like a race to the top and even older clans would be pushed to want to war for the top spot and the monthly spot
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Resetting clan points? Getting to 5th to 1st place should be a challenge. If you reset the clan points its practically just handing it out. You should have to work for a high rank and not just wait for that time of month and then start warring like crazy. It will also feel a lot less accomplishing to have 1st if this was implemented since it wouldent be anywhere near as much of a challenge of getting to it right now would be. 4000 points to get to first is a lot but totally doable if you are determined and want it

it still would be a challenge you would be fighting against clans over an even playing field and clans that have higher points would have to continually work instead of counting on the points they have built up over time and inactive clans would have the clans rank lowered because they aren't working to keep the rank

Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
Im just saying that there could be 2 tabs or options one with all time highest clan points and one that shows the clans of the month that have wared the most the all time ammout would still be there its not like many clans are waring right now if there were a activity surge at the start of each month would that be so bad? It would encourage a more constant flow of activity and if we did all time+monthly it would still push more clans to be more active and not pull a let's war later because points are going to reset because the all time is still a goal to work towards and it would be more challenging because it would be like a race to the top and even older clans would be pushed to want to war for the top spot and the monthly spot

they don't have to tell people they are restarted and after they restart there would be a rapid surge in wars

That wouldnt be fair to the clans that built there points over time tho a better way would be to make the point reset a monthly thing maybe then it would be more fair to everyone it would make the clan ranking system a bit more balanced

what your saying is reseting clan points is a bad idea but you should reset clan points ever month, much sence and every month i think we be to frequint maybe every 6 months
Last edited by Candy; May 21, 2015 at 04:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying
I don't think randomly resetting clan points would be a good idea i rly just want new clans to have a chance of getting a top spot on the charts
I don't think randomly resetting clan points would be a good idea i rly just want new clans to have a chance of getting a top spot on the charts

They will have that when the new system comes live, So before that arrives I don't think there is any point to reset atm. Thats all I can say to this matter
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Go ahead and keep discussing this subject, build new ideas ect.

Doesn't matter that a new system is being made.

^^^ it doesn't matter :P
^^^ it doesn't matter :P

But it kinda does matter,

The question should be:
should the clan rankings be resetted like once a month/year?

id say no to that because elo decay solves that problem.

But to the question should the clan rankings be reset now, getting a new system does matter.