Toribash
Original Post
Who here is an artist?
I am wanting a full texture set
While nobody will be able to see all of them straight away, As i go and buy the different textures others will be able to see them
Im sorry but i cant pay TC for these but if you want in return you can place your name, logo, motto or something that lets people know that you made it on the texture you make and i will wear it
____EvilFlame
ummm... a texture set...
I dont really care what it looks like as long as it either looks good or humourous...or both
____EvilFlame
hey evil i am an artist lol i can do it what would you like on them (colours ect)

pm me

ILUZION...
you cant buy happiness
but you can buy ice-cream thats close enough...right?
Hi, I'm RAQE co-leader of vortex and i am an artist and if the merge is successful i would love to make u a nice texture set xD
I dont care about tc or anything i won't put any motto or anything other on it. So yer first ill just wait and c about the merge i also do avatars and stuff like this;

This is my shop it doesn't have some of my latest and nicest one but it gives an idea:

Here is my latest work,. not one of my best tho, nice writing but not so good tori:

If the merge is all good i'll make them for everyone in the clan for free so just hit me up xD
Last edited by RAQE; Apr 26, 2009 at 03:49 AM.
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒
nice rage i like it i agree that it isnt aswome but i must say congrats on the words, love the backround, like the head the most out of the textures.

Iluzion...
you cant buy happiness
Thx for ur kind words and yer iluzion i get wat u mean
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒
ok um did you wont me to pay you for the avatar or do i get a clan discount?
you cant buy happiness
U dont have to pay but im busy right now and will be for a couple dayz so ill make it then
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒