Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh duh. xD sorry, my mind is all over the place.
anyways, can somebody explain this... secret santa and how its gunna work??
i like cats
bit too late for that dont you think. tomorrow-sorry today is christmas eve. secret santa would have been late last week.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
AMG I KEEP FORGETTING TO ADD FROST TO ALLIES!!!! PIDDA IS GONNA EAT MAI SOUL!!!! Anyway, I'm glad you posted poppo. But I'm not sure if you could help manage this clan if you're into other games so much you dont even hardly post anymore.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Well, I'm staying now. I'll be back and working again. Catch me up with the news.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
Go and read the posts poppa. Plain and simple.

Listen, we have had our assertiveness fun, but there is no reason to just talk down to him. He is still our leader, and he deserves the respect the leader earns.
a leader LEADS the clan, what has he done? he has left at random times, and then randomly comes in and tries to take all of the controll without any agreement with any of the higher ranks. a leader gets the respect that he earns.
i like cats
I have to agree. He has to earn the respect back that he lost for leaving for so long during the time that we needed him most, as did a bunch of other members. But we have to remember one thing, the thing we need the least right now is conflict. So try and cool it down a little.
And the secret santa thing closed last night. People signed up and now they send gifts to their person that was chosen for them.
No.
itsbruce and dagreja: I know I left, but for reasons that are more important than this game. Don't be hating.

Anywho, back to patrolling the forums and things of the like.

PM me if you want to talk about my absence furthermore.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.