Ranking
Original Post
Some of my fastest wushu moves
here are 2 of my fastese wushu moves, tell on how i could improve them in anyway i'm open to any critics.
Attached Files
Sunny - 47.43 kick.rpl (30.5 KB, 164 views)
Sunny - 57.21 punch.rpl (22.1 KB, 128 views)
3 stage moves don't work well in wushu, my friend.

Go for quicker, more versatile moves.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
3 stage moves don't work well in wushu, my friend.

Go for quicker, more versatile moves.

sssshhhh!!!!

I think this guy is on to something. The first kick is powerful and looks cool, and honestly, that punch is pure sexy. It IS three moves, and unless you are playing with impro or with someone who is also doing three move openers that normally doesn't work. But in this case since you are so low to the ground you will most likely avoid a lot of rush moves.

The punch is a tad off to the side, so don't expect a lot of connections, but when it does, Ill bet something good happens. I am really tempted to learn that punch and use it xD
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
sssshhhh!!!!

I think this guy is on to something. The first kick is powerful and looks cool, and honestly, that punch is pure sexy. It IS three moves, and unless you are playing with impro or with someone who is also doing three move openers that normally doesn't work. But in this case since you are so low to the ground you will most likely avoid a lot of rush moves.

The punch is a tad off to the side, so don't expect a lot of connections, but when it does, Ill bet something good happens. I am really tempted to learn that punch and use it xD

I'll teach you a shoryuuken, hang on, i'ma post a replay.

K i finished it, and, well, if this move hits at close range, it will dismember ANYTHING.
Attached Files
pure power punch.rpl (11.1 KB, 130 views)
Last edited by Hyde; Aug 17, 2009 at 02:06 AM.
Hoss.
toxikz is right. 3 stage moves don't work too often I did use the punch and just happened to get lucky and dismember. Too bad it said unable to save :/ i'll try to get some more versatile moves that are 2 stages or less.
I've taken off pretty much all rush movers heads off with my shoryuuken, considering its low bodies and strikes high, so you get under them and launch their head like a cannon.
Hoss.
I'll teach you a shoryuuken, hang on, i'ma post a replay.

u didnt do the follow up kick/punch
Attached Files
dddds.rpl (13.9 KB, 63 views)
im dead
I've taken off pretty much all rush movers heads off with my shoryuuken, considering its low bodies and strikes high, so you get under them and launch their head like a cannon.

explain what shoryuuken means.
Originally Posted by SunnyEarth View Post
explain what shoryuuken means.

Its a reference to Street Fighter, an older 2D fighting game. It's an uppercut.

also, balls, this all makes me feel terrible at wushu :/
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Its a reference to Street Fighter, an older 2D fighting game. It's an uppercut.

also, balls, this all makes me feel terrible at wushu :/

gotchya, and your probably not terrible at wushu.