Ranking
Original Post
how i got the cops called on me and got my brother handcuffed all because of a cat
so i let our cat out two days ago and she never came back.
when my brother let our dog out tonight he heard some meowing so he followed it to a neighbor's back yard. after making sure it was our cat he came back and told me he had found her, so we went over there and rang the doorbell. (this is all happening around midnight) no one answered after hitting the doorbell a couple more times so we went back to our house to figure out what to do. we couldn't think of anything better to do so we went back over and hit the doorbell a lot more, and knocked on the door.
turns out said neighbor recently had surgery and can't sleep, so he was on ambien. it just so happens that when you wake up from ambien to people ringing your doorbell and knocking on your door at midnight, you get scared. so he called the cops. i guess he had called the cops during our first visit because they came pretty soon after we went over there the second time.
a cop came up shining a flash light and told us to turn around. we both got patted down and then they split us up to ask us questions, and my brother got handcuffed. (first in the family, and at 16 no less) i have no idea why they handcuffed him and not me. after asking their questions another cop (i think there were 6-7, 3 cars showed up) went into the back yard and saw our cat 30 feet [≈ wavelength of the lowest VHF and highest shortwave radio frequency, 30 MHz] up in a tree.
neighbor came out and talked to us after the police confirmed we weren't hooligans there to break in and told us we could go get our ladder and try to get her down. turns out our ladder is 10-15 feet too short. so we have food and water out there now, waiting for her to come down.

tl;dr meeting new neighbors by having them call the cops on us, getting my brother handcuffed. all in a night with vasp

ask me anything
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by vespesi3n View Post

ask me anything

tits or ass?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

"Ask me anything"
Why did you let your cat out in the first place?
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Man, I was expecting something half decent... but that was just pathetic.
Could have just thrown some things at your cat, like a dog or some food, it'd probably work.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
What where the ethnicities of the cops?

all white

Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post

"Ask me anything"
Why did you let your cat out in the first place?

cause she wanted to go outside.

Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
Could have just thrown some things at your cat, like a dog or some food, it'd probably work.

the perfect strategy for getting pets of out tall trees is throwing stuff at them. thanks
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post

Yeah why can't you just lead a more interesting life? I mean you should be
hanging off cliffs while getting shot at by robot nazi terrorists.
wow that
sucked
shot at by robot nazi terrorists.

Cyborg Nazi Zombies

And did the cops beat you? It would be a better story if they beat you. You could sue them. Are you black? they could be racist too.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by vespesi3n View Post
ass

qft

as i've gotten older i've come to appreciate ass much more.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious