Toribash
Original Post
My favorite Creepy Pasta
Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.
Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR. There, in bold print, was MSRP $6.99.

Okay was Crappypastas.
"I have no fear, for fear is the little death that kills me over and over. Without fear, I die but once."
i can make a creepy pasta today
this is serious true story
"one time i was playing mario because cliche nostalgia kicks in and then my mom was like 'ace get me some more beer from the gas station' and i was like 'but mom you dont drink' but i didnt think much of it. as i walked from my house i realized something... the sidewalk was hyper realistic, and then a strange doll popped out of the ground and said boo, so i ran to the gas station and what i saw terrified me. the scariest face i have ever seen. i redrew the face, but it gave me nightmares. there was screaming all night so i decided to play mario but when i did, the was a giant rainbowdash that was hyper realistic, bleeding hyper realistic blood and i was hungry so i ate some cereal and i poured the hyper realistic milk. i screamed then i went to hug my parents then i completely forgot about it like every other cliche'd story ive ever read
i hope you enjoyed this creepypasta

scary face

pacquiao