Ranking
Original Post
Toribashers get in shape.
Ok so its a pretty easy game, every time you lose a fight, do one of these exercises.

>10 Pushups
>20 Situps
>2 Minute wall sit
>10 Dips(Use your computer chair.)
>20 lunges(10 each leg)
>20 Knee Bends
>1 minute Scissor kicks

Gain self confidence, look better, feel better. All while you play some TB.
Last edited by Banned; Jul 25, 2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Added lunges.
You could always just go to a gym, that works pretty well.
Last edited by Skolfe; Jul 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM.
I do go to the gym, but I'm sure a lot of people don't(I can tell by all the anime). This is a fun and motivational way to work out.
Well one person said they'd try it, working out is addictive, possibly just changed one persons entire life. Worth it to all you naysayers
I appreciate anyone trying to work out through whatever means. If methods like this help you to get started, use 'em.

Needs pull ups and kneebends on the list though. )o)
How are you?
I'm going out on a limb and saying most people don't have pull up bars, which is why I added the dips. Wall sit + lunges are a pretty good lower body, maybe switch it up wall sit for a minute of scissor kicks, and 1 leg knee bends instead of lunges, choose the ones you like best. Really just going for a mix of low intensity exercises that can be done every day/multiple times a day.
Last edited by Banned; Jul 25, 2013 at 01:04 PM.
We had an event like this a while ago, and iirc people said it was fun, so I approve of this.
oh yeah
I could try this, sounds fun, I remember in gym class, doing push ups for 5 minutes straight, felt tiring, but got my muscles big.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.