ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Ok so its a pretty easy game, every time you lose a fight, do one of these exercises.

>10 Pushups
>20 Situps
>2 Minute wall sit
>10 Dips(Use your computer chair.)
>20 lunges(10 each leg)
>20 Knee Bends
>1 minute Scissor kicks

Gain self confidence, look better, feel better. All while you play some TB.

Challenge accepted , once I lose a match , I will start doing excersize , after a week , my shape would be good.

Good idea banned
Last edited by oofun4; Jul 25, 2013 at 02:10 PM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I just go to the gym :P. Also, getting in shape isn't only muscles, you also need cardio exercises, like jogging or biking.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I typically max out my qi everyday
I'd die of exhaustion ;o
Good idea though, can't remember who made the original and had us put an avvy on and every post we did 10 pushups or something like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
@Liquidoom >Actually cardio is not needed, you just need to eat less calories then you're burning. There are a lot of people who chose not to do cardio at all regardless of if they're bulking, cutting, or just maintaining.

@Dinis >This is just something I threw up for the people here who I'm sure don't go to the gym/have the ability too workout with weights/machines. Like I said its just a group of low intensity workouts that can be done every day without worrying about over working a muscle group.

>If anyone was to say want to go to the gym and they wanted a simple starter workout I would be more then happy to give them the one I give to most of my friends who are just starting.
You could raise numbers a little bit, people wont lose all day I guess. ;)
I'm in actually. (Why? Becose I don't play toribash.)

+ You can do everything you want, self motivation is the most important.

+ I recommend you all this pushups program http://www.hundredpushups.com/week6.....1UIeuDmY.dpbs

-

-
Last edited by Mccqa; Jul 25, 2013 at 08:47 PM.
Not less, more healthy though for sure, cut back the carbs, eat more protein, keep the meat lean, and swap your chips for some carrots you're good to go. And yes there is no doubt that cardio and a healthy diet is the best way to lose fat, but some people don't enjoy it, so swap out the cardio for high rep low intensity workouts. Diet would be the most important thing about losing weight though.
If anyone needs legitimate diet and exercise advice they can always hollar at me.

Human Performance and Exercise Science Major with Concentrations in Fitness, Nutrition, and Business sponsored lifter checking in.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
guys this is not joke, I did this for 2 weeks and literally became "the god"
so shredded rite now.
the god