Ranking
Original Post
[YouTube] Saveable

Welcome to

Saveable

ConCon Channel

This is a YouTube series in which I present the community with a challenge in which you must save yourself in tough situations as brought to you by the community.

This will be focused on your abilities to edit replays and save yourself from losing, in hopes that you will have fun and possibly learn new things.

This is a weekly event.

Think you've got the Saving skill for the Challenge?

Rules:

You must use the replay in which the tough situation is shown and edit it from a specific frame.
You may only post 1 replay attempt.
Do not post failed saves.

You may Post 2 kinds of replays!

- Your entry
- A tough situation to be used as a "Saveable Challenge"

Please be informative on which replay kind you are posting.

The Videos:

Saveable!

Last edited by ConCon; Oct 22, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
hmm, sorry, I thought uliman also did two before. Removed one.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A few people did more than 1 replay for the first video, I just deleted the others if there were more submitted.
Saveable #2 submission
My amazing submission where I bang Ukes head into the ground

I'd love to be in the video
Attached Files
This took me a while...rpl (58.1 KB, 4 views)
Saveable #2 frame 225
Hello.
Attached Files
#2 saveable replay 01.rpl (38.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jun 4, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Xaeon View Post
It took me like 800 years to get that decap, but here it is. I didn't know that my own challenge would give so much troubles.

Also, another one. If you like it, feel free to use it. (Save me editing from 259)

It was too easy I got it on my first try. I need something that is more tricky and takes me like 5 -10 attempts to get right.

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
This one was already harder and you had some more time after not dqing, tried it twice.
-----
Also, I have this save maybe for one of the next chalenges, it is saveable, I did it but it's very hard.

Very nice challenge, just after I get the initial save (hand from not touching ground I notice that uke drops the dm'ed hand outside the ring first, closest I could get was a draw lol. I think it might be too hard for the community and since its very hard there's like only one way of saving it and because its like that, everyone's save on it will look almost exactly the same (like with the people letting go the foot in the first challenge). I'll keep it though, for if I ever want to torture people xD
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
It was too easy I got it on my first try. I need something that is more tricky and takes me like 5 -10 attempts to get right.

Very nice challenge, just after I get the initial save (hand from not touching ground I notice that uke drops the dm'ed hand outside the ring first, closest I could get was a draw lol. I think it might be too hard for the community and since its very hard there's like only one way of saving it and because its like that, everyone's save on it will look almost exactly the same (like with the people letting go the foot in the first challenge). I'll keep it though, for if I ever want to torture people xD

I tried his, and i actually got it. It is tricky, but definitely possible. It just takes some time and thinking. Maybe you could use it later as a special challenge or something?