ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Can I join I've been on free play for about 380 hours total just figured out the multiplayer XD
-----
It's bossboy020 :3
-----
I like dicking around
Last edited by ilovethem; Dec 8, 2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ilovethem View Post
Can I join I've been on free play for about 380 hours total just figured out the multiplayer XD
-----
It's bossboy020 :3
-----
I like dicking around

lol this is the discussion thread
not recruitment thread
omg im so dying
Greetings,My name is Tyler Breeze and i am 16 years old i live in australia (Which means im obviously Australian!)I Don't do anything much except homework Kickboxing and gaming and i am a Friendly and Fun guy to be around and if i join LUcK I Won't clan hop for any stupid reason! (Bigdogswag said that had to be their)My favourite mods are Boxshu and ABD,and Mushu.Im always Active on Forums and In-game.The reason why i want to join LUcK Is because iv'e hardly found any good clans that are active and Competetive Like LUcK.Also iv'e seen LUcK members that are Extremely Talanted!I Think LUcK Would Be a good clan to meet new friends and Have a Good Time.My Previous Clans were:Galaxy,Haunted,Vs,Apok,TEKKEN

Thanks For Reading xP (BTW i know its a discussion but its the only way for Clan Members and Leaders to see my app)
Last edited by Raditz; Dec 8, 2015 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors