Ranking
I have a coin in my inven with a worth of 425. What does that even mean

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Today was the day the panda was actually drugged.
Tried tree for first time. Don't see anything special about it. Just feel a bit light headed and a bit more numbish in my head. Idk how to describe lol.

\o/ don't see how people just looooooovveee doing it
but yee I personally don't think it's all that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Today was the day the panda was actually drugged.
Tried tree for first time. Don't see anything special about it. Just feel a bit light headed and a bit more numbish in my head. Idk how to describe lol.

\o/ don't see how people just looooooovveee doing it
but yee I personally don't think it's all that

Well for one there are specific receptors in humans down to fish that respond to the prime constituent of weeds effects THC. U mighta got duped, or had a strain that was low THC/improperly cured.

It isn't something like crack tho, I didnt enjoy my first time (i got way too high aaaaaaaa it was at school) but nowdays I smoke a few bowls everyday.

Im chilling on my phone or id probs write somthing betta.
Last edited by AussieCunt; May 17, 2017 at 10:20 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Well for one there are specific receptors in humans down to fish that respond to the prime constituent of weeds effects THC. U mighta got duped, or had a strain that was low THC/improperly cured.

It isn't something like crack tho, I didnt enjoy my first time (i got way too high aaaaaaaa it was at school) but nowdays I smoke a few bowls everyday.

Im chilling on my phone or id probs write somthing betta.

Aka, you probably got reggie or something. Aka shitty weed

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
@Leaf: You had the TC for hampas giveaway thing. That item is the Toribash Next currency.

@panda unlucky :c
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
@Leaf: You had the TC for hampas giveaway thing. That item is the Toribash Next currency.

@panda unlucky :c

Oh so like, I pretty much got 10% of the tc I had? I assume 425 is a pretty decent amount?

Nah it works out that 1000 tc = 1 for that coin. Since the minimum was 1k for the item to spawn.

And yeah 425 is decent as far as I'm aware.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Nah it works out that 1000 tc = 1 for that coin. Since the minimum was 1k for the item to spawn.

And yeah 425 is decent as far as I'm aware.

Yea I couldn't math there for some reason haha

Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post

my first time was straight medical grade out of a volcano, didn't smoke too much and I didn't get much out of it, 2nd day I got pretty high but it was very enjoyable.
FIRED UP