Ranking
Hi. My opinions we need to practice more at CL related mods and became more active at forums. And yes, we should trust each other more and became not just official clan, became a family in tb community.
I love the way you think ici! ^-^ I want Omni to be a good and close community and with such nice clan members its only looking up! On another note, I want us to practice at CL related mods as well, make sure we are ready for when the CL will hit us!
Imagine if we were all this active for a whole year we would be overly prepared and the bond is already so strong it's like a family We could all pratice Cl mods with the add to list command and have a rotating server in our Omni hangouts erthtk is a mod ive never play but im sure with the help of u guys i'll learn it quickly i've been practicing my second mod lenshu i just gave it a try and turn out i really like it.

TRAINEE PROGRAM-
I also think each of our well trained members should find someone not as well trained and train mentor them and we can have little mentor tourneys have our trainees fighting and we gamble on their matches i think it would be a really fun thing to do also it will encoruage them to be active and they can see their own progress while being apart of a family all in one go. let me know what you guys think.
Last edited by Revy; Jul 11, 2020 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd love to train, but you wouldn't want anyone to start playing as weird as me would you? lol
-----
I mean... if anyone wants me to train them, you can try and keep up.
Last edited by foxrumor; Jul 12, 2020 at 02:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sunday's assignment Fixed to growth mindset
Read up what a growth and fixed mindset is and how you can change from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset respond to your peers