Toribash
Some more stuff for you guys
roundhouse has been posted before I think, but barely got any views, I'm very fond of it
The other one is just a combo attack

Any comments would be hugely appreciated
Attached Files
#Erth roundhouse.rpl (76.9 KB, 29 views)
carnage.rpl (104.7 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Erth; Mar 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I really loved the second kick in Roundhouse.

So smooth and clean boom.

fuck
ALL HAIL ERTH!!! ALL HAIL ERTH!!!! His Tori may look noobish, but there is more than meets the eye when it comes to this guy. Your kicks are deadly, I would hate to take you on! Like Zapekk said, that Roundhouse kick was so quick and clean that your foot didn't even stop when it touched Sirjohan's neck. How do you move that fast!? You turned him into a pair of tongs! I am sucking up so much >.< Man we need Taekkyon tourneys back...
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
His Tori may look noobish, but there is more than meets the eye when it comes to this guy

You should totally /dl erth

Also, agreed with what you said
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Nvm then O_O I only saw the default Tori in those replays. I done here.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Mar 15, 2013 at 07:22 PM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
But where's the goatse?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
YOU PRAYED FOR GOATSE AND YOUR CALLS WERE HEARD
(also a combo)
Attached Files
goatse.rpl (71.4 KB, 21 views)
nervoso.rpl (71.4 KB, 19 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I think I speak for the community when I say stop being so good at TK.

pls

staph

:<
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I DEMAND MORE COMMENTS
ALSO HERE'S MORE GOATSE
Attached Files
fearaaa.rpl (80.0 KB, 18 views)
She/They

Erth, I hope one day. You slowly explode into tiny bits and pieces. Just combust, because your awesomeness will come back at you in the form of karma and your body will self destruct because it cannot handle it.
^( * _ * )^ The gods have spoken.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.