Ranking
-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as:Real name is Mason call me whatever you feel nessacary (can't spell)
-Your belt ingame:I'm only a green belt so dont hate
-Your age (in days):I'm 12 yes im a "SQUEAKER DUN DUN DUNNNN"
-The country you currently reside in/GMT:I live in the U.S.A
-Tell us a little bit about yourself (Decent grammar, ---minimum of 50 words):Well I enjoy playing football quit last year I play baseball and I like pizza, and on a side note my grandmother died tuesday
-Any traits you posses:don't really got a clue so
-2 replays (Attach to post)
-What member (If any) sent you here:Xioi
-Any Alts/bans/infractions:not that I know of but then again what do I know
-Past clans:I have not been in a clan looking foreward to joining one

-Anything else you feel appropriate:I've kind of just started toribash not really though and I am in band I play the trombone and I enjoy hanging with my friends. Also on another side note: Razzamatas
Last edited by foxxyboyy; Apr 21, 2013 at 07:33 PM.
He might be not the best ingame..

But he is one heck off a good and fun person
i strongly say yes to him for his personality

Just get active on forums ^^
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
My Application For [Zen]
Name and what you wish us to prefer you as : Demitrius You can call me D.
Your Belt In game: 6th Dan Black Belt
Your Age (In days): 14
The country you currently reside in : United States
Tell us about yourself: Hi my name is Demitrius and I very well mannered to all of the clans that I was in. I have Excellent behavior on Toribash and it is very rare that I will get into a fight but when I do, it ends very quickly.I am a very Nice person to have around the clan,espically when it comes to clan events, Im the person you should ring up if you need me and Im good at sparring,Mushu,Judo etc.
Any traits you posses: None
What Member (if any) sent you here: No one did
Any Alts/Bans/infractions: I have an Alt called Honeymankok and No infractions or bans
Past Clans: Kitteh Inferno The fallen Ones Sm0ke P(Pwr) kick

I have an Email and skype

Email: [email protected]

Hope You read this Application

Sincerly,Skate
Attached Files
Spar with Dex.rpl (394.9 KB, 7 views)
Omega Vs Skate 2 full.rpl (431.3 KB, 5 views)
No Dms Just Hits.rpl (121.0 KB, 5 views)
Well i say yes i guess =)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I say yes to Skateit, and by the way, you were in inferno? Remember YoDestiny?
And also, i'm sorry i've been a lil inactive lately. Schoolnshiz, you know.

And i'm gonna stay neutral on foxxy. I guess if the majority says yes, i'll go with a yes, too.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Thanks laz by the way I just recorded a sick spar with my friend it's sparring wit my bro check it out because I don't know how to post the replays :P my bad
Originally Posted by foxxyboyy View Post
-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as:Real name is Mason call me whatever you feel nessacary (can't spell)
-Your belt ingame:I'm only a green belt so dont hate
-Your age (in days):I'm 12 yes im a "SQUEAKER DUN DUN DUNNNN"
-The country you currently reside in/GMT:I live in the U.S.A
-Tell us a little bit about yourself (Decent grammar, ---minimum of 50 words):Well I enjoy playing football quit last year I play baseball and I like pizza, and on a side note my grandmother died tuesday
-Any traits you posses:don't really got a clue so
-2 replays (Attach to post)
-What member (If any) sent you here:Xioi
-Any Alts/bans/infractions:not that I know of but then again what do I know
-Past clans:I have not been in a clan looking foreward to joining one

-Anything else you feel appropriate:I've kind of just started toribash not really though and I am in band I play the trombone and I enjoy hanging with my friends. Also on another side note: Razzamatas

I'll stay neutral, glad you read the rules though!

Originally Posted by skateit31 View Post
Name and what you wish us to prefer you as : Demitrius You can call me D.
Your Belt In game: 6th Dan Black Belt
Your Age (In days): 14
The country you currently reside in : United States
Tell us about yourself: Hi my name is Demitrius and I very well mannered to all of the clans that I was in. I have Excellent behavior on Toribash and it is very rare that I will get into a fight but when I do, it ends very quickly.I am a very Nice person to have around the clan,espically when it comes to clan events, Im the person you should ring up if you need me and Im good at sparring,Mushu,Judo etc.
Any traits you posses: None
What Member (if any) sent you here: No one did
Any Alts/Bans/infractions: I have an Alt called Honeymankok and No infractions or bans
Past Clans: Kitteh Inferno The fallen Ones Sm0ke P(Pwr) kick

I have an Email and skype

Email: [email protected]

Hope You read this Application

Sincerly,Skate

Nice app, and I've played with you a few times and as far as I can remember, you were a pretty swell guy. I say yes, but you should go read the rules. :P
Fun things, happy things, eventually they will all change. Even so, can you continue loving something, even after it changes?