Toribash
Am I the only that sees Graves as a lame champion now? Its like he got nerfed too much, since that I've never seen anyone actually carry with him or anything. Not even I can or even lane as good. Either that or he's like the most complicated carry to use.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I'm always kind at the beginning.
Dunno..maybe god don't want me to play solo queue ;/
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Am I the only that sees Graves as a lame champion now? Its like he got nerfed too much, since that I've never seen anyone actually carry with him or anything. Not even I can or even lane as good. Either that or he's like the most complicated carry to use.

Graves, at the moment, is one of the best AD ranged carries to send bottom with a support in solo queue, along with Vayne.
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post

Graves is so tanky with armour yellow runes. Due to that passive. Nearly always stays at full stacks with last hitting and harrasing.

Buckshot also hurts so much when its a point blank shot.

On top of that, he is really hard to gank with that dash and smoke screen.

His attack speed powers him through when hitting turrets

And thats just the laning phase.

When in teamfights, you dash. Giving you tons of attack speed, which in term, equals more crits.

Once you get your bloodthirster, dash and go turret mode with all that lifesteal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Any tips on Singed? Besides:

Tips I don't need

Originally Posted by aleks95 View Post
Any tips on Singed? Besides:

Tips I don't need

Laning: Try to conserve mana. Keep an eye on your jungler if he looks like he's coming top, save enough for atleast a fling and slow.
Don't engage enemies for harrasment if you are going to take a lot more damage (Unless you have reasonable health regen, and they do not. Space out the damage)

Farming: While pushing, if top leaves the lane and you feel safe, go behind the enemy turret and keep the enemy minions there. Poison on. Free minion waves, remember your limits. Do not over extend often.

Farming: Middle of lane, Conserve mana, don't waste it too often, at rank 4 poison you should be able to kill caster minions with 1 apply of poison. Position yourself, quick turn on and off.

Farming: While pushed, timing your auto attacks. Caster minions require 1 hit after being hit by the turret. While normal minions require 2 turret hits first. Pretty standard stuff.

Jungling: Pre blue buff. Turn your poison off and on rapidly, saves mana. Position self so you do not need to move to spread poison onto all the targets (Line of sight the golem / lizard)

Most of all; Be crazy and learn your limits. The more risky you can be on singed, the higher it will pay off. Hoping the enemy gets greedy is your best friend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Don't play AP Teemo. ._. He sucks.

AD Teemo is awful. First his range is only 500, which is just not what you want on an AD carry. Second, he has no abilities that enhance his auto-attacks, so if they build armor your basically just an up-close-and-personal squishy who doesn't actually do much damage.

AP however, is very useful, because your Q becomes a nuke, your mushrooms do OP amounts of damage, and your poison really rips through them. If you can set up mushrooms to lure people into and Q + auto-attack swarm them, it's almost a guaranteed kill.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Shaco got so OP in the graves update.
Im pissed.
He killed me 4 time sin a row.
Buh then i got revenge with lee sin
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Oh painful painful moments playing with real people, we still won but oh man..
Haha Alan, don't feel bad. You won with our team and you're new. You'll get better.

<3

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم