Toribash
Just to clarify, we (as in me and TGS) have filled a whole 4 pages worth of his shit talking. Well he did get TGS a new clan logo, but that isnt doing anything. he also applied to tea.
h
Belt:I Am a 2nd Dan Black Belt
Best Mods: Akidio is my main one,and I play the most but If you wish I can try others but it will take time learning them.

Nickname:People used to call me Tori or you can call me the full name which is toribash but I honestly prefer Tori due to it being simpler.

Activity:I will not lie,I am not that active but when I join a clan I become way more active checking the forum everyday of the week(saying I'm not busy at school with AP homework)but I will check the forums everyday if you accept me in gear.

Why should we choose you?: the reason to why you should choose me is because I have experience and have been in the toribash community for years,Yes I will not lie I did disappear from it due to me not playing the game anymore but I want to be in a clan that I feel will grow and prosperous in the future and I feel that this Clan will do great.

What can you offer?: Don't get me wrong,I'm not the best at editing(I can if need be but I'm not that great) and not a artist but I can recruit others into Joining this great Group and clan.

Any Other clans?:Akatsuki,I was actually kicked out of the group because the leader had ended the group for a reason to why I wasn't told but I think it was because he was banned from the forum.

Any Infractions?: Yes I do,Only one I posted in another clans forum and got a infraction but that was when I was younger and more stupid honestly.
Do you follow the rules? what do you do when you are inactive?: Yes I do,When I am inactive I am usually dealing with school work or a long those lines. but when I get the chance's I will stop by at the forums and check to make sure the clans alright.
[/URL][/IMG]
Last edited by toribash3; Feb 20, 2014 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Spacing
well, for the last question, we meant that What should you do when you will be inactive for 2 days or more, if you will not answer this question right(and which means that there is something really necessary you didn't read) then you will be directly rejected.

Other than that, you are good enough, but you aren't active, and i don't mean just being online by being active, i mean you should do somethings in the forums, you can help people that make threads and asking about things, marketing, suggesting some things or even cnc/rate some art in the art section, understand what i mean? and you should be active ingame ofc, if you are not or even will not be, then you will be kicked.

Now i want you to answer the question and promise that you will be active in game and in forum and we will see other's votes, also my vote is yes if you did those 2 things^^.
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 20, 2014 at 07:01 AM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
If that is needed for me to Join Gear then I will be active more in the forums,I'm very active in the game(Play it all the time). and for the question about what should I do if I will be inactive for the Next 2 days? will of course you notify the Clan leader to let him know and when I come back I have to catch up with everyone. but my top priority would tell the higher ups that I will be gone for 2 or more days.
Well, you didn't answer it exactly like the rule says but i don't think its a big problem, but did you really read the rules? please read it carefully.
And my vote is yes, we will see others.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Sorry I couldn't find were you put the rules, but through experiences I know that your always supposed to tell the leader and give them a good reason.
Last edited by toribash3; Feb 20, 2014 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Found the rules
I like your app and the little question which is the most important, not 100% but ill give you a Yes. Um And you can tell me or assassin any time you have a problem, we will be ok with it. So im A yes. Now just for Gaz
~The Age Of Gaming~
Hello guys.
My real name is Faridzky Adhi, you can call me Farid or Sirss. I've been playing toribash since 2010. I'm 7th dan Black Belt now. I was leaving toribash for months and now I'm back, I'll be more active. I choose gear because I think gear is a great clan, and I interested with gear. Why should you choose me? Because I have many experiences with toribash, I can help you with wars. I got 4 infractions, 3x useless post, 1x ignoring rules. I was in savage, I lead that clan and the clan was so inactive so I left. I've read the rules, If i'm going to be inactive, I have to pm any leader or post in forum and say the reason.
Very well done app, i really liked it. im going to say yes for you, and becuase i saw you in game and you fought well.
~The Age Of Gaming~
I vote yes for toribash3 because yea he look having some potential for gear.

And alsi for sirss, I know he his an ex of an awesome clan and should have a lot good experience for managing stuff so my vote is yes too
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!