Toribash
Original Post
➣[Knotz] Suggestion Thread

This is our suggestion thread. Please no spam, no flaming etc.
Posts that aren't suggestions or isn't helpfull will be deleted.
Last edited by chamara; Jul 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
I suggest you to dont take it so fucking easy like in this thread: just fuck the banner here and write "Suggest shit here"
please write the threads things with detail because when someone(it can be a new member , or a guest allie)comes here , it will not take it seriously and thinks we are idiots.
We need to be serious if we want respect from others.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Chamara you are totally losing your leadership skills.
We were serious about this clan.
I am thinking of giving your moderator powers.
To someone who is serious like Butler153 or Jackal.
You are on my last nerves, be carefull.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
I have to agree with Tim.
We got official, that's nice and staff, but don't get this ruined rught after we reached our biggest aim.
Cheers (:
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
I think you should advertise your knotz Olympics thing.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I am sorry and now on I will act more mature but I just wrote suggest shit here, that isn't that big of a problem. Come on guys this is a game. People play games to have fun. Sure you guys are right in some ways but just once in a while I want to have fun.

Now back on topic, I suggest we create a member/allies list.
I suggest to unite the artist adn the video maker rank
because:1. its looks shitty that I'M in rank 6 with no rights to any after I was a usefull member for months
2.video maker is an artist too , artist is can be video/texture maker.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Originally Posted by 1TheV View Post
I suggest to unite the artist adn the video maker rank
because:1. its looks shitty that I'M in rank 6 with no rights to any after I was a usefull member for months
2.video maker is an artist too , artist is can be video/texture maker.

Totally agreed, we should change that but isn't it really weird that we don't have a member/ally list?
@chamara. You could do 2 things about that. Make a thread on it displaying all the names or just have it in your recruiting thread, a bit like some unofficial clans do it.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
1. we make a market thread. preferably an art and item both one so we can do all of them at the same thread and because I have loads of sets and heads I want to sell and which I am too lazy to equip and re-equip.
2. We remove the clan banner of most of them stick-i-e-d threads (Example war and off-topic etc.... and put some sub-banner I'e (for the threads of them) If we do not have I suggest we make or request them. I get annoyed seeing the samething in every single thread.
3. We create something like this where we can discuss hopeful members which we are intrested to join us. or rather in tim language; [Slash]Slash

Discuss this please