Ranking
Original Post
I'm Done! I can't handle this anymore!
I was in the IRC and just changed the topic slightly to congratulate Tim, an epic ally, on becoming a trial GM then chamara swore at me and said why the **** did you change the topic..
Well, i've got it in the IRC, so here we go..
I'm on the verge of quitting...

IRC Chat

Last edited by Butler; Aug 12, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Why is all this such a mess?
Butler I respect what you did there. I would have done the same thing if it was me.
Cham there is no reason to swear to such things. He is a great ally who helped us a lot in a lot of different things throughout OUR history.
Everyone really should stop swearing.
There are kids in here.
If them kids get bad its us they have to blame isn't it.not that I care much but still

at the moment on a cousins computer.getting off on forum now.
later
It is childish that you made a thread for this but chamara, that was very immature of you.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I basically said, why the fuck did you congratulate tim on our IRC, because it is our IRC and it has nothing related to our clan. You just took why the fuck as an insult and started making a fuss about it. And then I apologised for my actions to be the bigger person but you chose to keep acting childish and didn't accept my apology. This is supposed to be a mature clan with mature people, not a clan filled with kids who get offended when I just say fuck. Everyone says that. You should start being more mature and stop acting selfish to get my spot, because it won't happen.

Congratulations butler, for making such a big fight about just three words; "Why The Fuck"
Once again you have proven me how childish you are
gg
hmm....
let me get this straight the fight started when butler congratulate tim to be a GM
what's wrong with that? in IRC we can express anything we want.
I think there isn't a rule about post in IRC.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
There isn't any rules in an irc like trice said. IRC stands for internet relay chat. Like skype or MSN, there aren't any rules to what you can say. So if the IRC is like that, why are we having fights about that?
But he didn't post, he changed the topic congratulating. I would understand when it was in like Mr's IRC but our IRC's topic should be clan related. If he congratulates tim on our IRC topic, I can congratulate Fenris for his new namechange in our IRC topic.
Chamara, people go in IRCs to talk about anything. No rules.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Chamara, people go in IRCs to talk about anything. No rules.

He didn't talk about it, he changed the topic...
Tim is a great ally and a good friend to all of us as a clan... That is why I changed the topic...
Plus it wasn't that you swore at me to make me offended it was the audasity you used to question me on why I did it and then at the end call me a kid and say you hate kids! Look. I'm not a fan of older or younger people that annoy me either.. But you know what? I still actually respect them because they are human beings...
Chamara, what you did to me did not only hurt my feelings and offend me but you treated me like dirt... I no longer have any respect for you as you treat me like dirt all the time.. I don't care if you kick me out of the clan.. But EVERY HUMAN BEING DESERVES RESPECT!!! >:

You are right. Chamara he hasn't done anything wrong. Tim is a great ally and has helped us all along. Both of you stop this now.
I had enough for all my members fighting. Timerro
Last edited by Timerro; Aug 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?