ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Realistic Motor Lancing!
Mod idea by Manbreakfast

Realistic Motor Lancing Mod!
Medieval lancing, combined with motorcycles!!! You have your lance, a shield, and your motorcycle!

Hardest mod I've ever had to make... comment plz!
Recomended settings
Distance 2000+ (i like 3000 best)
height 30
Dm threshold 1000000000
Self Damage OFF

Tips
1. when blocking with sheild, try not to let the wrist hit the opponents lance, or the sheild will dismember...
2. when a lance hits the sheild, rotate the sheild to try and push it away from your body, otherwise you could easily lose a wrist, or the lance can just be turned off the sheild into your face or something...
3. crouch down low on motorcycle, otherwise you lose balance easily
4. Don't lose!

Mode Guide:

realisticmotorlancing.tbm = normal mod

realisticmotorlancingcentrestart = same but you start in the middle instead of both players slightly on their left.

realisticmotorlancingsp = single player version

realisticmotorlancingcentrestartsp = single player, start in middle
Attached Files
realisticmotorlancing.tbm (6.4 KB, 72 views)
realisticmotorlancingsp.tbm (5.1 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by Jam0864; Sep 30, 2007 at 04:18 AM.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry little over exited on the !! button noce tho =D but if u make onother version can u makem closer to the center line please its kinda hard to control lance
Last edited by N1njaslayer; Jul 26, 2007 at 06:55 AM.
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
its kinda hard but its fun
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
My brother basicly had this idea, I mean, he did make a version of it. You just made it alot better =0.
Last edited by Doop; Jul 26, 2007 at 02:29 PM.
<vespesi3n> Doop: skills. Skills: I has them