Toribash
Original Post
Mod Mania
Mod Mania 2019
Mod Mania 2020
Mod Mania 2020 pt 2

Hi and welcome to Mod Mania!

Art by Taekkyo

Mod Mania is a series of mod championships.
Play in modmania rooms, win games and climb up ranks and get rewards!

General info
Each mod will stay in modmania rooms for 1 week and then will be changed to the next one.

Mod Mania Prizes
For every week, you will be able to claim a variety of rewards:

Basic prizes for winning 10, 25, 50 and 100 games
These will be TC, ST and items which can be claimed within your game client instantly after meeting the requirements.
To claim the rewards (when available), navigate to Mod Mania menu from News tab and press the claim button below your event stats.

Weekly global challenge rewards
These will be boosters that'll get added to all participants' accounts (at least 1 game won in mod mania rooms) after each mod rotation in case the community goal is reached.

Top list (games played) placement rewards
After every mod switch, 10 players with most wins for the week will receive bonus Toricredits and Shiai Tokens (up to 50K TC and 5 ST) depending on their placement.

Ranking rewards
At the end of Mod Mania, top ranked players will receive additional prizes based on their global and mod ranking

Global Ranks

Rank 1
Color pack of your choice*
100,000 Toricredits
10 Shiai Tokens

Rank 2
Force and Relax of your choice*
75,000 Toricredits
8 Shiai Tokens

Rank 3
Force item of your choice*
50,000 Toricredits
6 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 4 - 8
30,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 9 - 20
15,000 Toricredits
3 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 21 - 50
5,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens
Mod Ranks

Rank 1
35,000 Toricredits
5 Shiai Tokens

Rank 2
25,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

Rank 3
15,000 Toricredits
3 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 4 - 20
5,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 21 - 50
1 Shiai Token

Have fun!

* Excluding Onyx and Diamond
Any idea why I can't join any of the mod mania servers? Is there some kind of belt limit or something?
Rk-mma week is over!
Mod Mania rooms will stay available until the end of this month, so if you still plan to raise your rank it's time to start playing!

Top players of rk-mma week:
to be real honest, i just think this mod mania season was a way of making us beta-test your new "inventions" competitively, at first i was like "okay it's nice new grabs and all" but like, if you're going to put something for people to grind, at least be a bit coherent with it, rk mma is too much for me, what does it even have to do with anything else? a niche mod, with weird gravity and weird points calculating, what does that even have to do with the whole new grabs and long ghost thing ? Also, i don't like to beta test for free, we don't work at nabi studios and you can test mods yourselves don't you think? last thing, i don't think i saw ONE person actually happy with how the new grabs are working, so putting a work in progress as a competitive mod where you KNOW people are gonna work their asses off to get elo, is kind of disrespectful for the community, that loves your game so much i think. Just my opinion, i'll be happy to know what you think
WE. GO. JIM.
I think it is quite fun, however I do see where you are coming from but making the mods random is a good way to make sure you don't have one person who comes out on top every time cause he is really good at a mod.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Mod Mania is now over!

Top ranked players:

Prizes have been delivered, if you haven't received your reward for some reason please let me know.
Thanks for participating and see you next time!
Is there going to be another one?

And also, is there a way to hide my rank?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!