ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Achievements Pack #1 Out Now!
You may have noticed we've been testing a few things with Achievements for a while, so I'm proud to announce the release of our very first achievement pack.

This pack contains in-game Toribash achievements, with updates to happen monthly (or sooner if we can make it!)

For those of you who haven't looked into it yet,

The TORISHOP Landing page shows a summary of your achievements and the ACHIEVEMENTS PAGE shows all possible achievements you can have at present.

Introducing:

The Gentle Way:

Yokozuna:

N00bLuck:

Green Fingers:

Cassius Clay:

Glass Joe:

Hitting Air:

Violence Perfected:

Olympian:

Roid Rage:

Rising Star:

Falling Star:

So best of luck trying to get them all.. and more and we'll be releasing more achievement updates (and hopefully a fight dashboard) as the weeks go by.

Don't forget to stick your sigs outside the forums where people can see them ;).

Gman Out.

Last edited by Gman80; Nov 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM.
Gone Fishing
very cool
i'm looking forward to more awesome achievements
i don't have any of these yet though ^^
I have a couple of question:does the "lose 10 games in a row" achievement have to be losses to 10 different people?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
You would want that achievement because.. It gives you an achievement, I don't know.

Great job making these, I can't wait to try to get them all =D
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
You wouldnt want it because is signifies failure, losing 10 matches in a row isnt a good thing.
I would want it.. I'm an achievement whore, so I take just about every one I can get lol
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
You still haven't answered me, do you need to be in a TC server for certain ones?

so... official servers only or not?
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|