Toribash
Original Post
Post Splunker Check
Ok, Splunker left, Treydude's gone but there are new members.

I say the balance is restored.

Post again all who are still cool to be in Freeze. Seriously.

I don't want this clan to turn into a clan of ragtag slobs who want parentheses in their screen names. We are a solid bunch of lads who are in it for the love of the fight. It started that way. The goals are not to become official anymore, we've achieved that. Our goal is to keep on truckin', keep on chillin' whatever the odds.

It may or may not happen (pray that it doesn't) but there could be a culling of clans if we don't keep ourselves in check. Actively fight if possible, be nice, be cool, be as Unnoobish as possible, don't start fights with other people.

Specially the last one. I have no idea where the clan bank is, so we can't afford clan wars that much... I reckon. This is one hell of a group to be in so make it so.

And, I've set the server for Judo fracture...

Which means somethings coming soon... something green colored.
Hello there. I would suggest that if we could vote every week or so about the server's mod... And if it should change every week. And oh... I am still here.
yeah, just practice judo frac ... I smell something competitive in the next few weeks

>=)
only 1 leader, 2 is too much, now splunker left we leave 1 leader, Avwave, u've been promoted to co-leader, and ricochet has been dropped to elite
Uh, I'm not really be asking for any leadership roles, I just want this clan to live a full life before it get's shot down in an epic manner instead of it floundering like a fish out of water.

And yeah, a clan needs one leader anyway... too much hassle to handle two of em... might lead to infighting.
Of course I'm still here. I'm in the clan for the community and fun, not the money and whatnot ;]
Sorry for the Inactivity my bro just came home from college and i have been hanging with him.
im here today, the whole week i'll be away from home house sitting my sister's place, be back next week
RAWR xTeam Sambo