ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
What the fuck happened to Toribash? What is that table that pops up when you try to press on your joints? And why is the chat censored now? If this is The Big Update, then honestly, f this game, I won't ever turn it on again. They just added useless quests and new tutorial.

Lmao this has to be the funniest stuff i've seen all day.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Dope View Post
I need to post more often

just something, you have to work at. Atleast if you want the post to be meaningful. Makes you look better when all your post mean something’s.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
Lmao this has to be the funniest stuff i've seen all day.

I almost got a stroke when I turned on TB yesterday.
-----
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
You can remove all of that from the options.

Big update? I don't think it's what you are referring to. Tomorrow Matarika will interview Hampa about TBN, maybe we'll get to know something more.
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1205

Aight, got it. I don't usually follow what is happening behind the Origin forum walls. Maybe my view about this latest update seems conservative, but I actually like changes in games, as long as they give something worthy to the community. Rn TB is focused on the new players, and it feels like the old players are not rewarded enough for grinding the same dojo. Hampa just made the game and let it go, leaving others to control and shape its concept. I hope TBN will be the reneissance of TB, and Hampa will continue working and maintaining it.
Last edited by D3ive; Jan 3, 2019 at 11:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Aight, got it. I don't usually follow what is happening behind the Origin forum walls. Maybe my view about this latest update seems conservative, but I actually like changes in games, as long as they give something worthy to the community. Rn TB is focused on the new players, and it feels like the old players are not rewarded enough for grinding the same dojo. Hampa just made the game and let it go, leaving others to control and shape its concept. I hope TBN will be the reneissance of TB, and Hampa will continue working and maintaining it.

Yea, not much left for older players except for the community. I just play for the sake of playing, not for more tcs or more items since there's not really anything worth buying at this point. There aren't super expensive elite/prestigious items that can be bought by the richest players only, and everything else is pretty standard. I mean I'd buy a void relax if I had the qi necessary, but it's a very long way to go for just a color.

I still appreciate the focus on newer players, it's always been an huge problem more than anything else.

Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
Dope is my alt

Didn't know, great to have your alt here too c:
Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
Dope is my alt

and I thought 2 persons besides me used to post in Midnight board
looks like it were me, you and you again

Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
is it possíble to buy someone's company?

yes
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]