Toribash
Original Post
Clan League SIGN UPS
Hello all, this is the sign up thread for Clan League 2019

Simply put, once you complete the sign up process and we make sure you pass the requirements for it, I (or someone that can) will add you to the list of clans competing.

We will then draw out the groups as I have outlined in the official thread.

• Your clan MUST have got a legitimate yellow ranking or above for it's most recent activity check. (Hi unofficial clans, I see you. We'll do a check for you when you sign up so don't fret, you can still enter as long as you meet the second requirement)
  • You must have been a clan for 3 months prior to this event. (If you're two and a half and you meet the other requirements, don't worry I'll round upwards)
  • Your roster MUST have AT LEAST 7 different members, there is no maximum restriction.
  • The sign up fee is 25,000 TC. You send it to me

Full Clan Name:
Clan Tag:
User list:
Leaders:
X
Y
Members:
A
B
C
etc.
NOTES:
If your post does not follow the above process, I'll ignore it and you won't be entered.
If you fail to meet one of the requirements when we check, you don't get a refund, but you're free to reapply once you feel you've met the requirement.
At the end of the signup period (June 10th, 4pm, GMT+12), any changes/addtions to the roster will result in disqualification unless I state otherwise. This is your ONLY warning on this.
I reserve the rights to decide contentious issues if any come up in this process.

!!!Clan rankings prior to groups!!!
~ Ranks from last year~
1) Alpha
2) Obey
3) Undead
4) Hack
5) Tribe
6) Fl0w
7) Aeon
~ new clans, ranked via clan rankings on forums ~
8) Damned
9) Reckless
10) Spark
11) zero
12) Pyramid
13) Mente Maestra
14) win
15) Liqour
16) Relax All
17) The Last Legion
Last edited by Icky; Jun 10, 2019 at 09:03 AM.
Hi, I just wanted to commend Icky for his efforts in the preparation of this year’s Clan League. You’ve really outdone yourself. It was good to see a strong, outward figure at the focal point of the whole setup being as open to feedback, and transparent with the development of the event as you were – a refreshing scene from the fiasco that was last year.

Clan structures have changed drastically these past few weeks, and especially the days leading up to the opening of registrations. This is an exciting development – and I find the depth and chemistries of several clans to be highly intriguing, and should make for an interesting event as it progresses.

On behalf of Obey, I’d like to wish all participating clans in this year’s Clan League the best of luck. As several members know, I have discussed the option of self-induced exclusion from this year’s event; citing my own clan’s members’, as well as myself, being at an important place in our lives academically, and career-wise. We’ve re-established contact and owe a great debt to the community for uniting us in a ragdoll fighting physics simulator game. Many of us only really reached out to get to know each other due to a common interest of competition and it was due to event formats such as this that we were able to become as close-knit as we are today. Obey has regularly shown up in this fixtures for the latter half of this decade. And although we’d love to make one final run, it would seem impossible for us to be able to set aside time to set-up, and physically play the matches. It would be most unfair to whatever clans we would potentially be matched up against. Furthermore, these matches would have most likely been played individually – which eliminates the atmosphere that was established years prior (large lobbies, massive and open group calls, etc) and defeats the purpose of a clan-based event. Therefore, we have collectively decided to indefinitely sit out all future Clan Leagues, and competitive clan events.

So once again on behalf of Obey – 3X Clan League finalists – good luck to everyone, and have a fun Clan League 2019!
Last edited by visceral; Jun 3, 2019 at 06:06 AM.
Full Clan Name: Win
Clan Tag: [w]
User list:
Leaders:
Fade
iTemp
Wounder

Members:
Joel
Profits
Cold
HiPower
Dare
Karstnator
Rose
Woeb
Hug
Bodhisattva
USB
Smegma
Shmevin
weregamer
Lexx
bands
Dinis
iRookie
Love

Finalised. 18:16 10/06/2019
Last edited by Icky; Jun 10, 2019 at 08:16 AM.
w
Interesting roster
Last edited by Fire; Jun 3, 2019 at 07:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thanks
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Full Clan Name: Pyramid
Clan Tag: [py]
User list:
ye haw code:
Leaders:
Life
Witch
Fox
Cryzy

Members:
Posiden
Tiger
Impulse
Joeykinga
Cross
luxury
Xydra
Candy
ASTRA
Nitrate
Alterations
Karan
Jonn
Aetheryt
Cult
Sike
Captain
Kamikaxi
clockwork
TEENHENTAI
Finn
Nokia
Scridge

:banane56:

IN THANOSCHEESE WE TRUST

R.I.P Static
Shmevin & iTemp in the same clan?

That's a sight I thought I'd never see, that's for sure.

damn.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Shmevin & iTemp in the same clan?

That's a sight I thought I'd never see, that's for sure.

damn.

we r all fucked
"fuck u karan."
Seems like you forgot about dre
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Full Clan Name: Liquor
Clan Tag: [L]
Liquor Roster code:

Leaders:
Donut

Members:
Trice
Frost
Morals
Sora
sSlight
Blink
Hotbox
Berzerk
Kaito
Neonpink
Miyaki
Aetas
Derp
Jennie
Alexel9
Zach
Xanax
Oriq
MrBluBerry

You've successfully sent 25000 ToriCredits to Icky.

Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved