ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help with moves/tips
Hi all, I'm new. Need some tips. I know about holding(Altough I prefer to relax), and I'm looking for some help on how to improve my performance on classic mod.

First, a basic flip I did. See if I need any help on working on it. It's called Flip.

I messed up on shoveling and had to counter attack. Please, this is what I need to work on the most, imo. It's essential. If there's anything I could've done that would've made the end result faster, or more efficient, tell me.
Attached Files
Flip.rpl (21.8 KB, 21 views)
counter1.rpl (37.9 KB, 14 views)
I'd like to focus on flip for a second. Are you sure you have the right replay? Because the replay shows you and some guy named Fallensoul, "fighting". Nothing in the replay resembles a flip. You might want to get that checked out...

As for counterring, just use common sense. As if it were happening in real life. Ask yourself "what would I do in this situation?".

Example: Someone grabs your arm, you counter by manipulating that arm, or any part of the body that would change your chances of winning. I'll add a replay of what I mean later.
I'M LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESSMAN.
Yes, Flip is correct. Fallensoul flipped me first, and I pulled off a second flip.

Also, kicking. What's a good basic kick? I usually pull off a fail flip when I kick.
Originally Posted by NoctelliaX View Post
Yes, Flip is correct. Fallensoul flipped me first, and I pulled off a second flip.

Also, kicking. What's a good basic kick? I usually pull off a fail flip when I kick.

Depends what mod you are talking about.

A 'basic kick' in wushu is totally different than a basic kick in judo, for example.
you mean the style of madman? decaps going really quick and,limbs flying and stuff like that?
BAD LUCK
I need tips about madman i wanna learn

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ghlight=madman

It helped me a lot and I'm a beginner myself.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.