Toribash
Well like I said both of these only happened once. I give my promises for my actions.
With us scamming is a big issue, if you look on our list of rules anyone who is in fact caught scamming is to he kicked from the clan, whether they are high ranked in the clan or not. As for disrespect it's something that I won't stand for, but I trust you when you say neither of these things will happen again and that you've learned your lesson, it's a yes from me, you're invited to join Ne
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
hey the people of (NE) I want to join to make new friend and support the clan we I'm online.
-belt:black belt
-A favorite at ABD, Ninjustu, mushu and TK
-This could my first clan.
-The clan very mature and experienced.
-I'll support the clan with donation and recruiting.

-----
UPDATED APP
hey the people of (NE) I want to join your clan to make new friend and support the clan we I'm online.
Name: Toke
-I am 13 years old
-belt:Black belt
-The clan is very mature and experienced.
-I'll support the clan with donation and make them reach there goals.
-Other reason to join (NE) because you can help me improve my skill.
-We I first play TB I suck and didn't know what to do in the game. I practice with other people to start getting use to uses to the mods and I think I'm ready to be a clan. Also play playstation and xbox.
Last edited by TokeRiu; Nov 6, 2014 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well since you only have 1 post and haven't played this game for at least 6 months. I like your app. It is a NO from me.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Ne application
I have not gotten into any clans mainly because I don't usually apply for Clans.
-I am good at Mushu/Wushu I am a decent sparrer and I am also good at ABD
-I do parkour a lot on toribash.
-Love to go in MegaBets or TC tourneys.
-IRL I love to play toribash i am usually on every day for about an hour or two
-People know me as reliable and trustworthy I will show up in clan wars and can train in Wushu or Mushu.
Toke, i've seen you play. so that would be a...Yes.
-----
Originally Posted by Lnkk View Post
I have not gotten into any clans mainly because I don't usually apply for Clans.
-People know me as reliable and trustworthy I will show up in clan wars and can train in Wushu or Mushu.

I've spoken to Him and he says that the reason the app isnt long is because thats all private info <3 So its a YES from me.
Last edited by Alterations; Nov 6, 2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lnkk View Post

App is too short and you are below the required belt, you clearly didn't take your time to read the first post like you are supposed to, no exception. It's a NO unless you can somehow make me rethink my decision, sorry.
-----
Originally Posted by TokeRiu View Post
hey the people of (NE) I want to join to make new friend and support the clan we I'm online.
-belt:black belt
-This could my first clan.
-The clan very mature and experienced.
-I'll support the clan with donation and recruiting.

-----
UPDATED APP
hey the people of (NE) I want to join your clan to make new friend and support the clan we I'm online.
Name: Toke
-I am 13 years old
-belt:Black belt
-The clan is very mature and experienced.
-I'll support the clan with donation and make them reach there goals.
-Other reason to join (NE) because you can help me improve my skill.
-We I first play TB I suck and didn't know what to do in the game. I practice with other people to start getting use to uses to the mods and I think I'm ready to be a clan. Also play playstation and xbox.

Ehhhh... Idk. I'll wait for people to review your application before I make a final decision.
Last edited by Triton; Nov 7, 2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris