Toribash
Since everyone here seems positive with you cc i think you deserve an invite. Accepted
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hello! My name is... well... <_< yeah... but that's not the point! I'm here to present to you my application for the New Era application thingy!

Reasons:
-The best cuddler ever, CounterAlt, is here and he is like bae
-I need more friends ;~;
-I missed l0r... erhm.. i mean Triton
-I really need a group to be part of a team

Past Clan(s):
-Steel (I went inactive and when i came back it all fell apart)

Reason for inactivity:
I started college recently further my path in becoming a game developer, so I kind of lost a bit of free time in the beginning. I just recently have gotten my spare time back, so I'm trying to get back into the flow.

Pros:
-I'm a people person... If you ever need anyone to talk to I'll be your guy
-I'm a cuddler *^-^*
-I don't lie... like... it's impossible x.x
-I'm an artist
-I'm a programmer (that matters right)

Cons:
With recently coming back from inactivity I'm still adjusting to logging in and playing, so my activity is still pretty sketchy.

I'm not gonna lie my in-game activity right now is about a 3/10
My forum activity is around 6/10 recently

(working on making both better)

Never been banned or anything so I'm not even going to put a section.. but this line will remain..

oh and... here's this old thing

it's looking pretty rough I know, but I think playing with friends would be helpful in making it all new and shiny again <3

With a New Era comes a Happy Computer(that's me if there's any confusion) <3
Beep, Boop
I love your app, you spent time and effort into it, I give this an absolute yes, I haven't met you ingame but you seem really cool and like a good fighter to play with.
Hello nameless, sorry that Eternal fell apart so quickly before you even got to join. One thing is i'm very curious about how much you've improved on your skills, and i'm also curious to see how active you actually are now. It's basically a no for me until i test you a bit.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by NamelessDev View Post
Hello! My name is... well... <_< yeah... but that's not the point! I'm here to present to you my application for the New Era application thingy!

Reasons:
-The best cuddler ever, CounterAlt, is here and he is like bae
-I need more friends ;~;
-I missed l0r... erhm.. i mean Triton
-I really need a group to be part of a team

Past Clan(s):
-Steel (I went inactive and when i came back it all fell apart)

Reason for inactivity:
I started college recently further my path in becoming a game developer, so I kind of lost a bit of free time in the beginning. I just recently have gotten my spare time back, so I'm trying to get back into the flow.

Pros:
-I'm a people person... If you ever need anyone to talk to I'll be your guy
-I'm a cuddler *^-^*
-I don't lie... like... it's impossible x.x
-I'm an artist
-I'm a programmer (that matters right)

Cons:
With recently coming back from inactivity I'm still adjusting to logging in and playing, so my activity is still pretty sketchy.

I'm not gonna lie my in-game activity right now is about a 3/10
My forum activity is around 6/10 recently

(working on making both better)

Never been banned or anything so I'm not even going to put a section.. but this line will remain..

oh and... here's this old thing

it's looking pretty rough I know, but I think playing with friends would be helpful in making it all new and shiny again <3

With a New Era comes a Happy Computer(that's me if there's any confusion) <3

App well done:
Its lengthy; you spent time on it. This shows that you put effort into your work, and you could be very helpful to the clan.
You seem to know others in the clan. You could fit in well in our community.
You are willing to get your forum and in-game activity up, which is good.
But, I would like to have seen some replays. I will have to see you sometime in-game and see your skills.
My vote for entrance is yes, I hope you make it.
definite yes to nameless. Loved the app and i never new you were an artist but you can kinda tell the programmer part. anyways, you're a helluva lot of fun to play with
"Only focus on your three-foot world," he said. "Focus on what you can affect."
AGH Maa... I mean Nameless!! You finally made an app <3. I loved that format you used for the application and its pretty lengthy. Its obviously a yes for me and I hope to see you in the clan later on babe
It's all about the tacos, and it will always be.
They will prevail!
Name; Irl: Ethan Chambers. In-Game: MOGhost

Belt: Currently 3rd Dan Black Belt

Reasons for Joining: I have been clan-less for awhile now. Not because I am a bad player, just looking for a good "war clan" that I think would have fun in and enjoy and I think I have found it here. Plus many of the members in this clan I am close friends and its just uncomfortable joining a clan that you absolutely know no-one

Pros/Cons: My pros are that I can be very flexible with times for say perhaps wars/clan events. I have also been working tremendously on my skills in ABD for wars and such. I may not be the best but I plan to be efficient in the mod. My cons happen to be my lacking skill in ABD (in time i'm sure I can become fairly good at the mod).

Extra thoughts: I don't want you guys to think i'm just joining to be with my friends I feel I could help the clan and I feel you guys can help me to become a better fighter. If I don't get accepted that's fair and I will be on my way.
Last edited by MOGhost; Oct 22, 2014 at 01:08 AM. Reason: I just noticed that huge ass typo and made me look like a dick. Sorry guys.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
MoGhost gey. I say yes. Nice app. Nice Guy. gey guy. sezy guy. <3. Much kink, such sex, wow