Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Hi Orteil. xD We'll get more members soon, the clan is still new.

@SAO topic
Personally I didn't hate it, mind you, I really liked the SAO game as it'd totally be something I'd love to play. But it's worth watching it till the end in my opinion, mainly because it's my favourite anime along with Mahouka koukou no rettousei.

I know I know, I was just joking about the players.

Also the scene was just purely non-sensical, but it didnt ruin the rest of the series for me, just made me feel a tad bit wierd.
cookies
The concept is good, I just didn't like the choice of game that came next. Would have been a lot better if the next game was more a long the SAO concept. Would make sense with the story too.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Con, awesome you have your own clan! I wish the best! Also check PM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
I would totally apply for this clan if I weren't already in the process of joining [Parrot].

If things don't work there I will come here.

I am not putting you guys as a fall back, just that I don't want to just quit out on the time I've put in to trying to join Parrot to join this one.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Orteil View Post
I know I know, I was just joking about the players

I know you were lol xD but still I thought it was funny

Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
The concept is good, I just didn't like the choice of game that came next. Would have been a lot better if the next game was more a long the SAO concept. Would make sense with the story too.

It's just the look it had, the actual fighting in the game was pretty decent and SAO like (with flying though).

Originally Posted by diggerfinn View Post
Con, awesome you have your own clan! I wish the best! Also check PM

Thanks man, it's not my first clan though xD But I plan to stick with this one for a long time.

Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
I would totally apply for this clan if I weren't already in the process of joining [Parrot].

If things don't work there I will come here.

I am not putting you guys as a fall back, just that I don't want to just quit out on the time I've put in to trying to join Parrot to join this one.

Haha no problem mate, I totally understand. I only made the clan so I can interact with people and make some friends with similiar interests xD
Awesome, so do you watch ATLA or LOK by chance?

That is the show I am currently obsessed with.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Avatar the last Airbender and Legend of Korra.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Never really got into those ones.
I dont know, just the whole concept of it doesnt appeal to me.
cookies
Pokemon will always be my favourite show <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!