Ranking
I think you're still leader. If RDM or Worm decide you're not, I will nominate you to the council and you will be able to recruit and kick.
Hey, I want to suggest new recruiting rules :
After having tested a guy, if you think he can join, you have to post a thread with the results of the test, the replays, and a brief description of the guy (if he's nice, if he's a retard, if he speaks like zygryuxx, etc.).
After that, we can discuss. If one of the Leaders or Council members think he can't join, he won't join.

Exceptions :
- If the applicant is a noob, don't post a thread. Just tell him he can't join.
- If the applicant is a über-skilled-killer, just tell him he's in.

What do you think of this rule ?

Something else again : there's an interesting poll on the Council section in our other forums...
hay i might be stupid for asking but how do i get to join the council ...oh and Coxy i sent 500 credits to the bank cause i was bored
To join you must be helpful to the clan and we may choose you to join
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
This post was originally a thread in our invisionfree forum, but it seems that our leaders haven't seen it yet :

Should the Coucil Members have the password ?

Since the Council Members are recruiters too, I think that we need this pass : sometimes a guy wants to be recruited, but the room he wants to be tested in is crowded and the test can be very long. With this pass, we could test everybody in every mods very quickly.

What do you think ?

If you want to vote, I made a poll here

In addition, some members recently asked me to join the council. I wrote a the first page : "Don't ask to be in the council !"
I am currently thinking about nominating some new members, be patient, my brain is very slow.