Ranking
Originally Posted by LineTori View Post
What!!??!?

Pendulum = epicsauce+winchicken

LOL,there are the two epicly awsome songs first,3 doors down-kryptonite and hoobastank-crawling in the dark!
and then comes along a completely different type of song that spoils the awsomeness mood and dies out....but thats just my opinion you might like it i dont nuff said.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
LOL,there are the two epicly awsome songs first,3 doors down-kryptonite and hoobastank-crawling in the dark!
and then comes along a completely different type of song that spoils the awsomeness mood and dies out....but thats just my opinion you might like it i dont nuff said.

Pendulum is awesome, your argument is invalid. Even though it's not rock, Drum n' Bass owns.

Seriously, I was listening to 3 Doors Down and other wannabe-metal shit when I was in 5th grade. It's old, uninteresting and that entire style of song has been done to death.

If you want metal, listen to some real metal, like Opeth, Between the Buried and Me (first album, new one sucks), Devil Driver, Lamb of God and Wolves in the Throne Room, to name a few of my favorites.
Last edited by wormguy; Jul 4, 2008 at 11:32 AM.
want metal go onto www.barelybreathing.co.za
and check out my brothers band,at the moment they are in london recording there new album and doing some gigs...i stay in south africa so england is a long way from home

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Metal; winpie. Wannabe Metal; Fail.

Example of real metal: Children of Bodom, Rammstein, Cannibal Corpse, Dethklok (despite it actually being a two-man comedy band; the lyrics and instrumental aspects are both examples of metal), Opeth, Pantera, and Death, to name a few.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.