ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lol, I r terragening
Making custom requests of bootiful computer generated landscapes for you people. They will be delivered via a 640x480 BMP pic posted here.

Anyways, terragen is a program that allows me to make some landscapes and do close to anything with them if I'm assed enough to add the effects through some more complex coding.

Now in itself, it's a fairly simple program to use; after some experience with it, you get more attuned to the 6 scape functions and can make anything from a blizzard to a tropical sunset to a desert to a storming ocean. You can even make... MULTIPLE LAYERS.

So, requests here. Please put in some minor details;

What kind of earth (Grass, Rock, Sand, Snow, Ice, Water)
What is present (Is there the sun hitting it at a certain angle, is there water, clouds, etc)
What time of day (Noon where sun is directly overhead, sunset, etc)

I really need some more hobbies :3
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Make me one

What kind of earth: Grass, with some snow, and a small frozen lake
What is present: The small frozen lake (xD), a few clouds and some sheep 8D
What time of day: sunset

8D
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster
Landscape

Imma fraid that the sheep are impossible. Hrngg..... It'll take some time if you want a bit of a snow, too; 2 layers take a hella lot time longer then a single layer. Everything else I can fulfill. I'll have it up later today.
Oh... right.. I understand

I could try getting in some sheep though (Photoshop )
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I may request a Terragen when I get to my Dad's on Wednesday. (better Comp.) So save me a spot!
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
Yes thank you :3 That was only my second try using layers. It's a bitch because you can't specifically map layers, only increase their occurrence and stuff.